Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Other sıgnıngs

A very capable squad I thınk we have now- Holt ıs very pleasıng.

To fully complete the squad off I thınk we need 4 more sıgnıngs (heck we have sıgned 4 today so anythıng ıs possıble!)

Would ıt be too much to ask for :

Askou - the centre back trıalıst ,Marıc- no explanatıon needed, a new RB and a left mıdfıelder?

Your thoughts please? [:)] 

[quote user="CT "]

A very capable squad I thınk we have now- Holt ıs very pleasıng.

To fully complete the squad off I thınk we need 4 more sıgnıngs (heck we have sıgned 4 today so anythıng ıs possıble!)

Askou - the centre back trıalıst ,Marıc- no explanatıon needed, a new RB and a left mıdfıelder?

[/quote]

urmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Would be nice..... but crist that is ambitious!!  maybe just maybe!

[quote user="CT "]

[/quote]I don''t know. Ask your contact. [:P]Just joshing. I agree with you. [Y]

Think we should and will sign Askou. Maric not sure but we definitely need another striker.New RB and LM desirable but not a massive problem.In a dream world we would sign Adomah and have him and Whaley on the wings.What happened to the dots on your i''s?

Apart from Maric I cant see why we need them?  Better to bank the cash.  We have Hoolahan, McVeigh, Pattison and Lappin for LM, RB we have Spillane and Otsemobor (i know he was outclassed buts its a league lower), plus the lad whose name escapes me as a reserve.  Centre backs, we have three plus Spillan can play there, so really no need there either.Dont forget we have not done loans yet either!

Not sure about LM being a top priority.

We have Lappin and Pattison who can do a job out there, both back-up to a certain Mr Hoolahan. Oh and Whaley at a push.

RB top priority now, another striker (Maric or A N Other) and a CB (Askou)

3 more please Bryan!

Who knows, there may be money from Russell to go out and buy a ''big name'' in one of these positions.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Think we should and will sign Askou. Maric not sure but we definitely need another striker.New RB and LM desirable but not a massive problem.In a dream world we would sign Adomah and have him and Whaley on the wings.What happened to the dots on your i''s?[/quote]

It could well prove to be - we need the option of pace down both flanks.

[quote user="swindoncanary"]Ya, I''m still hoping for a ''Duncan Forbes'' type of Centre Back/Captain[/quote]

I think Gunn sees Nelson as that sort of player. And so do i [:P]

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]I saw Spillane play for Luton at left back and would be very happy to have him as our 1st choice right back.[/quote]Gosh darn it. I obviously meant right back.

I think we need to be thankful for what we have and then call it a day!!! A club our size in league 1 is difficult enough to maintain and finance. If we overinvest on players (salaries etc.) we could well have egg on our face and end up like a Leeds and fall even further from grace.I have to say I''m delighted with our business to date but with a word of realism, lets not overcommit financially and end up in administration!Well done Gunny. I hope you can manage people as successfully as you have been at signing new players!!!