Sign in to follow this  
DDD In The Fine City

The funniest rumour i have ever heard!

This is a rumour!

Just got off the phone to my mate in the midlands who i used to live with, he''s a massive Wolves fan and we were talking bout the chances of them stayin in the prem and the like, anyways he was saying that one of the rumours doing the rounds at the moment was that Wolves are looking to bring in another back up striker and he''d heard from a couple of people they were gonna put in a bid for..... (this is where the laughter starts)

Wait for it.......

Ready?.......

Jamie Cureton

I was in pieces on the floor, there cant be any truth behind this can there?

Cureton in the prem haha

I would be devastated if we were to lose Jamie on the eve of the season. Everyone at Norwich has seen how sharp he is in the box- always getting into goal scoring positions and never failing to convert.Fantastic work rate, covers every blade of grass and is surprisingly good in the air for a little fellow.No, there would be mass protests, spells and petitions if anyone suggested we were selling Jamie unless we got what we believe he is worth- say £3m??

(Just in case any Wolves fans or officials venture on here!)  [;)]

[quote user="Yelverton Yella"]I would be devastated if we were to lose Jamie on the eve of the season. Everyone at Norwich has seen how sharp he is in the box- always getting into goal scoring positions and never failing to convert.

Fantastic work rate, covers every blade of grass and is surprisingly good in the air for a little fellow.

No, there would be mass protests, spells and petitions if anyone suggested we were selling Jamie unless we got what we believe he is worth- say £3m??

[/quote]

lmao [:D]

[quote user="canary cherub "]

[quote user="Yelverton Yella"]I would be devastated if we were to lose Jamie on the eve of the season. Everyone at Norwich has seen how sharp he is in the box- always getting into goal scoring positions and never failing to convert.

Fantastic work rate, covers every blade of grass and is surprisingly good in the air for a little fellow.

No, there would be mass protests, spells and petitions if anyone suggested we were selling Jamie unless we got what we believe he is worth- say £3m??

[/quote]

[/quote]

ha ha

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="canary cherub "]

[quote user="Yelverton Yella"]I would be devastated if we were to lose Jamie on the eve of the season. Everyone at Norwich has seen how sharp he is in the box- always getting into goal scoring positions and never failing to convert.Fantastic work rate, covers every blade of grass and is surprisingly good in the air for a little fellow.No, there would be mass protests, spells and petitions if anyone suggested we were selling Jamie unless we got what we believe he is worth- say £3m??

(Just in case any Wolves fans or officials venture on here!)  [;)][/quote]

[/quote]

ha ha

[/quote]Hahahahahahahahah L O L Epic fail - Mock the week xDI hope wolves do buy him lool

Russell and Cureton for the Premiership.

Who say''s that this League is the best in the world.

My money is that Cureton will sign for Swansea

Do you seriously think Swansea will be after Cureton? You got Grant Holt right, so here''s hoping! Have you heard something about it all then then?

If we sign Maric, I''d be happy to see Cureton leave, and another striker come in on loan for the season (or pick up one cheaply).

Ah yes of course. They''re set for a HUGE disappointment if they replace Scotland with Cureton! We can only pray it''s true then...to be perfectly honest it wouldn''t amaze me if there were a couple of Championship sides in for him. They may see him worth a gamble for a season or two, so I can see someone making an offer for him. I''d have thought Swansea could do alot better though.

Would we accept any offer more importantly!?!