Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

The latest edition to NCFC fansite dominance, all welcome......

[quote user="sig"]This is great to see!  Any idea how many members Andy?[/quote]No idea at all!! Just saw it on Wrath.  The poster simply said:I''m from Bulgaria and my favourite football club is Norwich City.

I would like to join to the supporters groups and to make a fan club of Norwich City FC

for the Bulgarian Fans.

I''ve already made a web-site: www.bgcanaries.hit.bg and my e-mail is bgcanaries@mail.bg.

I''m looking forward to your reply and hope for future collaboration.It''s a great effort.

Hi guys! [:)]

Greeting from the Bulgarian fans of Norwich City.

We will be happy to establish ties of friendship with each fan club of Norwich. We are a group of friends, who are Norwich fans in Bulgaria.

I want to go to some matches of Norwich in the new season as soon as possible... maybe in November. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the first game of Norwich with Colchester.

I wish success to Norwich in the match.

Cheers to all and have a beer for me![B]

[quote user="sven_goran"]Hi guys! [:)] Greeting from the Bulgarian fans of Norwich City. We will be happy to establish ties of friendship with each fan club of Norwich. We are a group of friends, who are Norwich fans in Bulgaria. I want to go to some matches of Norwich in the new season as soon as possible... maybe in November. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the first game of Norwich with Colchester. I wish success to Norwich in the match. Cheers to all and have a beer for me![B][/quote]

Добре дошъл към наш форум  [:)]

Not sure if that''s correct but i''ve tried lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="sven_goran"]Hi guys! [:)] Greeting from the Bulgarian fans of Norwich City. We will be happy to establish ties of friendship with each fan club of Norwich. We are a group of friends, who are Norwich fans in Bulgaria. I want to go to some matches of Norwich in the new season as soon as possible... maybe in November. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the first game of Norwich with Colchester. I wish success to Norwich in the match. Cheers to all and have a beer for me![B][/quote]

Добре дошъл към наш форум  [:)]

Not sure if that''s correct but i''ve tried lol

[/quote]

Good translation..., but still:

Добре дошъл в нашия форум

[;)]

hey hi!

good site! Do Norwich have many fans in Bulgaria? what made you first support the club?

Have you seen any matches previously?

jas :)

The sweet irony is because they are in Bulgaria the FA cannot go after them for publishing fixtures and a league table!

Welcome friend :) The website looks excellent, however I don''t speak a word of the language but assume it reads as well as it looks!

How many City fans are there over in Bulgaria?