Sign in to follow this  
Stephen Hawkings Football Boots

FAO 3600 going to charlton

I totally agree, turning of the backs is much more appealing, but unfortaually there will be fans there, who think they ARe a higher grade of fan by, clapping the crap!! and the mindless board members....

thats why we are in this mess because the board follows the blind shouts of support! from these so called fans!!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="olej"]Get behind the team, or stay away. If you aint going to get behind the team we dont want you there. sell your ticket to one of the hundreds of people that do want to be there. It doesnt matter whether you think we''re down or not, we have to win the game and to do that we need to get behind what ever team is put out and give 100% backing, no moaning and groaning. Most of our players are confidence players and need our support![/quote]

No wonder the clubs in a mess with arseholes like you backing the rotten regime up!

[/quote]

Poor guy!![:(] What did he do to deserve that comment[:^)]

Are you gonna be a Lounge Wizard on Sunday for the beam back[:^)]

[/quote]

Too bloody right I am Nutty, I''m not paying a single penny more until there''s major board and managerial changes!

[quote user="Fat Barman"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="olej"]Get behind the team, or stay away. If you aint going to get behind the team we dont want you there. sell your ticket to one of the hundreds of people that do want to be there. It doesnt matter whether you think we''re down or not, we have to win the game and to do that we need to get behind what ever team is put out and give 100% backing, no moaning and groaning. Most of our players are confidence players and need our support![/quote]

No wonder the clubs in a mess with arseholes like you backing the rotten regime up!

[/quote]

I don''t, as a rule, respond to any FW posts, but surely this is yet another example of a senior poster on this forum abusing his position by swearing and issuing personal insults of a disgusting and unwarranted nature? Just how much extra leeway has First Wizard''s longevity and prolixity on this forum earned him with the moderators?

His views and rants I can disagree with/ignore with relative ease, but NOT the mindless, boorish attacks on those he appears to feel are not worth some basic courtesy.
I would quietly report this post, rather than respond to it, but the report function just says ''Forum not found'' when I hit the button to submit a complaint.
[/quote]

If you think thats swearing pal, you need to get out more, and I noticed you kept your size 10 gob shut when a few posters wished death on me a few days ago!

I have one word for your kind..........HYPOCRITE .

Report that! [:|]

You just want a ticket....

....but you aint gettin'' one [:D]

Dont worry Sold the best, Kept the rest, i have a ticket and i will be getting behind the team as many others will. But i will also voice my concerns if we dont stay up. but like it or not Delia and micheal have put a large percentage of there welth into the club and unless one of you want to step forward and poor millions in, we are going to have to make do because no one is going to invest the type of money we need to get back to the prem. If we go down we will have a massive job on our hands and i dont think we will come straight back up.

No delia and michael have done there duties as a chairman,Chairmans put money into clubs!!!! Please tell me where it is my fault that they dont have enough money to keep us afloat!there cutting corners and costs have got us into this mess! The club is to big for them, as a fan they need to step down, before we go into adminstration!!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]No delia and michael have done there duties as a chairman,Chairmans put money into clubs!!!! Please tell me where it is my fault that they dont have enough money to keep us afloat!
there cutting corners and costs have got us into this mess! The club is to big for them, as a fan they need to step down, before we go into adminstration!!
[/quote]

They needed to actively search for a buyer when the going was good and now it''s well too late. They have always been out of their depth both financially and in terms of football knowledge. They got lucky with Worthy for a couple of seasons that''s all. If they / the future administrators continue to fail to find a buyer then adminsitration is the least of our concerns, our club will be in the same position as Southampton, that is to say it is only a matter of time before it CEASES TO EXIST!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Wizard your an ar##

[quote user="olej"]Dont worry Sold the best, Kept the rest, i have a ticket and i will be getting behind the team as many others will. But i will also voice my concerns if we dont stay up. but like it or not Delia and micheal have put a large percentage of there welth into the club and unless one of you want to step forward and poor millions in, we are going to have to make do because no one is going to invest the type of money we need to get back to the prem. If we go down we will have a massive job on our hands and i dont think we will come straight back up.[/quote]

That''s sorted then olej, sorry that some of the other posters have been tough on you, but they obviously didn''t realise that you''re only 14.

Well done little chap, you have made a good effort with your post, even if it is naive and totally wrong. However if you look above you will notice a couple of errors. You need to spell there as their in the context that you have used, and welth is actually wealth. Also poor should have been spelt as pour.

Well done Delia and Michael - here''s another one you''ve brainwashed.

sorry barclay boy, didnt know there would be a spelling and grammar test.

delia and michael are actively looking for a buyer but in the current economic climate its going to be tough.

They are cutting corners to give the manager as much money as possible to spend on wages and transfers. They have backed every manager with money and have done their best.

You cant fault them for that.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Do you suffer from little man syndrome???

[/quote]

good old NN - average postings of 156 per week (that''s 22 every day!) and now illustrated as well! Do you suffer from "obsessive poster syndrome"?

[quote user="olej"]sorry barclay boy, didnt know there would be a spelling and grammar test. delia and michael are actively looking for a buyer but in the current economic climate its going to be tough. They are cutting corners to give the manager as much money as possible to spend on wages and transfers. They have backed every manager with money and have done their best. You cant fault them for that.[/quote]

Good for you champ, if you want to carry on believing that. I bet you believe in Santa and the Tooth Fairy as well!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

Fat  barman, i guess his point could have been put in a better way, but the fact is it is true, off course poeple are in titled to the say, but we have far to many fans who sit back, and defend the board, we are only in this mess due to there miss management, and for someone to to disagree within carrow road these days, you will get punched or attacked!

sad times!

[/quote]

So did you actually get assaulted at the game on Monday CANARYCHARGE? You should have reported the pathetic scumbag who assaulted you and got him banned. Where abouts do you sit? I have booed Delia when she has come on the pitch and joined in with the are you happy Delia chant started briefly by the snakepit on Monday but I have never had a word said to me in the lower Barclay, guess it depends whether or not you are unfortunate enough to have any board lovers near you.

it was my dad who got hit, also my little 11 year old brother got pushed, thats when i pulled him out, and we stood a bit up the terrace, leaving my brother and dad, short bit down, we sit in lower norwich and peterborough, the shouts were after the game and directed at the board.there where 5 to 7 blokes, clambering to get to us!!! th stewards held them back! i guess you cant chant delia out these days!sad times!

What a sanctimonious idiot. Would probably stand and proudly applaud the players, board and clueless manager come the minute of confirmation.

And all this clap-trap about ''supporters'' supporting; shouldn''t ''players'' be playing?

I agree totally! I was going to start a thread like this but you beat me to it.

Come on Norwich [:)]

I think you are missing the point, no one chanted whilst the game was being played, these chants happened after the game had finished! As a Norwich i will always back the team, even when they are crap.my issue is with the board and how they have destroyed our club,we are in the worst position for 50 years, now that''s something to shout about!!!  Delia out!!!And yes come on your yellows!

Personally I think olej is making quite a valid point admittedly he may have put his point across incorrectly but the message it something I would have to agree with. How many times do we groan in mass numbers when a pass goes astray, a chance goes begging or we concede? If we are gona have any chance on Sunday we as a crowd will have a massive impact on the outcome, if we cheer the team for the full 90 minutes no matter what is happening on the pitch on Sunday that gives us an edge and sometimes that bit extra the players give when the crowd is behind them is important.

But thats not what this is all about, i dont think you will get any Norwich saying we shouldnt back the team!! Thats a done deal.............all the groans are directed at our joke of a board, and i will add after the game!!!!Me and my family will be there on sunday, and yes i will cheer for 90 minutes,I hope im a happy canary afterwards but i will show my disgust after the game if we lose!!! And i will not continue to support this board!