Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Oi we8!

Wolves need just 1 point for the title.... it will put them 4 ahead of brum with 1 game to go.....

Will Mick Mac do his boyhood club a favour on saturday by playing the kids and showing no attacking intent whatsoever?

jas :)

we''re just going for a party matey

i hope we''ll get something as prefer you to stay up, but then just depends on the players who have only gone back to training today!

i think it will end up high scoring draw

[quote user="we8wba"]

we''re just going for a party matey

i hope we''ll get something as prefer you to stay up, but then just depends on the players who have only gone back to training today!

i think it will end up high scoring draw

[/quote]

Dont bother coming back if Barnsley win[Y][;)]

Congratulations, we8wba. I have an apology to make to you. I replied to one of your posts earlier this season telling you that you were celebrating too soon and that teams who are top of the table early in the season are never promoted. Quite clearly I was wrong. What a brilliant job Mick McCarthy has done. I always did think he was a good manager.

Cheers for 84th minute equaliser, at least we have more option to stay up, now its down to us -win the next two and we are safe.

Well done on championship you''ve been best team in the league.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]

Cheers for 84th minute equaliser, at least we have more option to stay up, now its down to us -win the next two and we are safe.

Well done on championship you''ve been best team in the league.

[/quote]

always a pleasure and never a chore :-D

we mainly huffed and puffed all match.....Barnsley to be fair had several good chances and didnt convert them, we had one shot on target and boooom!

i managed to get on the pitch invasion for the goal - anyone spot me on the championship ;-)

barnsley fans were fighting with police on the pitch and punching police horses, seen both teams being investigated for their actions! doubtful but wonder if barnsley recieve any punishment? (probably just heavy fine)

good luck tonight lads..... although i''m secretly wanting reading to win due to birmingham position (boo- hiss) but i hope you get your result at weekend and if reading cant win tonight hope you guys pull out the 3pts

reckon barnsley are dropping down the league i do, cant help but think coventry and wolves late goals will come to bite them on their bum at some point

[quote user="bristol_canary"]im guessing you were the guy who jumped on mick mcarthys back and tried to bum him?[/quote]

no, eagle eyes for celebrations after the goal, not the final whistle incident (which was a discrace)