Sign in to follow this  
raunds canary

One reason we will beat reading and/or charlton!

The fans will sing us to victory, thats our only hope, along with sky (which has strangely worked well for us this season!) and the lights...there is 3! [:p]

[quote user="braintree canary"]

Been racking my mind for the past two hours and have come up with......

NONE!

[/quote]

Try these for the Reading match:

A committed home team driven on by the backing of a noisy and passionate full house (remember Cardiff, Watford?)

In the absence of David Mooney there is a chance that Cody Mac will get his first start and he could be the perfect foil for Alan Lee.

How about some optimism instead of all the doom and gloom?. Reading some of the posts on here you would think we were already down.

[quote user="Phil H"][quote user="braintree canary"]

NONE!

[/quote]

Try these for the Reading match:

A committed home team driven on by the backing of a noisy and passionate full house (remember Cardiff, Watford?)

In the absence of David Mooney there is a chance that Cody Mac will get his first start and he could be the perfect foil for Alan Lee.

How about some optimism instead of all the doom and gloom?. Reading some of the posts on here you would think we were already down.

[/quote][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y]  we aint down just quite yet...even if we lose the reading game it could all be down to the charlton game(if results go our way)

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]And the flipside to that is we could easily win both and still go down .
[/quote]very true LC...but im trying my very best to stay possitive[Y]

[quote user="braintree canary"]

NONE!

[/quote]

Because Mooney can''t play against Reading so hopefully McDonald will gain his first start and really take his chance [;)]

i want to stay positive too but this sorry bunch have let us down so many times this season. Particulary against sheff wed, blackpool, plymouth etc and also today.  We can but hope the team that turns up against reading is the one that beat wolves  but hang on theres no leroy lita is there!

After all that we''re due back from referee karma, we''ll get two dodgy penalties in each game, they''ll have a man sent off and full-time will be blown as soon as we go in front.