Sign in to follow this  
nycanary

big opportunity

jay bothroyd has just been sent off for blackburn. we''re not at half time yet and we''re up against the bottom team in the league who are reduced to 10 men. and we''re at home.if this isn''t our opportunity to get a win, i don''t know what is.

and at time of posting my reply we are winning 1-0.  However Blackburn are all over us at the minute I hear on the radio.   Some naive defending has been mentioned more than once.  Is it a striker we need?

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.the smallest player on the pitch paul dickov; playing on the side with one man down; after losing every single away match this season; scoring only 2 and letting in 14 in the process -- has EQUALISED with a header 2 minutes from the end.it''s just miserable. what a horrible week. first the re-election of that idiot Bush. now this ridiculousness.2 mins injury time to go....

Well its one that we have well and truely missed! Quite simply thorugh a lack of investment over the summer we just don''t have enough quality to win matches, work rate will only take u so far, we need to spend!

We cannot even beat 10 men - then to give away a one nil lead is pathetic, our midfield went to sleep in the 2nd half - no creativity. Huckerby very quiet again. Heads will drop big time now. 

Cant take away the fact that we have thrown away 3 points today. I really thought we were going to win! ITs absolutely gutting.

Really pleased for Svensson to have scored, good for you Matty.

[quote]arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.the smallest player on the pitch paul dickov; playing on the side with one man down; after losing every single away match this season; scoring only 2 and...[/quote]

yeah, agreed ny canary

i take it you are not a republican then   lol

never mind, at least you weren''t in the barclay watching blackburn being handed the match on a plate! 

luckily i have a lovely evening in store at earlham park fireworks, which i am really looking forward to 

its 2 points thrown away, not 3 but that aint the point. i felt so sick after that game. please, no one come on here and say look on the bright side or cheer up. be realistic, we''re not good enough and we are going down.

sorry but its gonna happen. something drastic is gonna have to change if we''re gonna get any where near the amount of points that we''ll need.