Sign in to follow this  
missing in action?

who is off to ipswich?

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

just checked the online banking and no money taken for the tickets.. bad times :( I even handed my appilcation over at Carrow road!

jas :)

[/quote]Yeh, i even handed mine ON the day the forms got released!!!
[/quote]

Me too! Let''s protest and smash up Portman Rd like the idiots in London!

[quote user="The Undertaker"]

[quote user="ndhscanary"]O damn it just rung up ticket office and they said application was unsuccesful. Really annoying how the club sorts this out. I have been to 8 away games this season but I have the same chance of getting tickets for ipswich as people who have been to no away games and they probably have got them. Surely they could sort this out in a better way[/quote]

Completely agree mate - I''ve been to 7 away games this season, not missed a home game, been to Portman Road 5 times and yet I know people who haven''t even been to 3 HOME games this season, let alone away, that have got Scum tickets.

Needless to say I''m really pi$$ed off and will be writing a letter of complaint to the club.

I''ll end up in the home end now where I''ll also end up in trouble.

[/quote]

that is an option going in the home end althouh I have to say is very risky and I doubt i would get out alive

Also doesnt really seem like anyone on here is having luck with the tickets. As i said seems like people who never go to away games are getting all the tickets.

I have always noticed that there is a little patch of seats in the corner that seperates us and there lot. I know the police are gonna start moaning about it but can they really not give us those seats as they could probably get about 500 seats there and it looks like a hell of a lot of people have missed out on tickets. I know alot of people who have applied and speaking to them none of them seem to think they have got the tickets.

Got Ticket Today, with 5 of my mates =D

For people that dint get tickets, could always sit in the scum end... there tickets are now on General sale.

[quote user="Jordii-NCFC"]

Got Ticket Today, with 5 of my mates =D

For people that dint get tickets, could always sit in the scum end... there tickets are now on General sale.

[/quote]

Yeh i am seriously contemplating it as cant even watch it on telly. Only problem is we score and I will not come out in one piece

[quote user="The Undertaker"][quote user="kiwiNCFC"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

just checked the online banking and no money taken for the tickets.. bad times :( I even handed my appilcation over at Carrow road!

[/quote]Yeh, i even handed mine ON the day the forms got released!!!
[/quote]

Me too! Let''s protest and smash up Portman Rd like the idiots in London!

[/quote]

I handed one in really early aswell and no such luck. anyone get the impression that the earlier you handed them in, the less chance you had of getting them? i.e. you went towards the bottom of the pile, all other applications come in on top of yours, say they need 1000 or so from group three so they pick the top 1000 i.e. the last 1000 to hand their applications in. Thats my theory, bit shoddy if its true.

I have allways got tickets when i have applied for the games we got 3 last year and 4 this year not sure when there were handed in but season ticket holders with a few away games

just checked online banking and £55 has been taken by the club for the tickets.. this is worrying as i ordered the £33 tickets.. and i ordered 3 of them, 1 for me, 1 for my mate, and 1 for his son... theres going to be a very disapointed young lad if i dont get 3 tickets!

im guessing i have been sent 2 of the slightly cheaper tickets.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

just checked online banking and £55 has been taken by the club for the tickets.. this is worrying as i ordered the £33 tickets.. and i ordered 3 of them, 1 for me, 1 for my mate, and 1 for his son... theres going to be a very disapointed young lad if i dont get 3 tickets!

[/quote]

The standard tickets are £28 so the £55 doesn''t make any sense.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

The standard tickets are £28 so the £55 doesn''t make any sense.

[/quote]

£56 i meant! my mistake! lol.. either way... theres still going to be 1 upset youngster... im unhappy about this!