Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

Delia & Co stand by while Rome burns......

Delia and her gang of cronies even at this eleventh hour believe that by some mystic miracle NCFC will avoid relegation, otherwise surely they would be making an effort to bring in an emergency striker of the calibre of Evans or Lita! Its obvious that lots of fans are stunned and devastated as reality sinks in, but I doubt whether Delia, Doncaster et al will give it much thought; they will be glad to reach their comfort zone that is League 1, where standards and expectations exactly match their own. It will be a travesty if those attending the next home match don''t make their feelings known to the board. We will be almost certain of relegation by this point so what is there to lose, and I for one hope that the crowd direct more than a few anti - board chants in the direction of Delia. One more thought; how pathetic that the board have remained silent throughout the gathering crisis. No vision, no courage, no business sense, no conscience, no leadership, and no where to be seen or heard

Your spot once again Spartan.

Whilst some of us had a superb discussion last night on this board on how we can contribute something positive to this holy mess, the fact is we are lumbered with this cowardly lot until THEY decide to make a positive move to get out.

Apologise for using the word positive, they refuse to acknowledge the meaning of the word.

It is odd that we have heard nothing from them, i see it slightly different though, to me it seems that they, like an increasingly large number of us, are already resigned to our fate.

I''m not sure that it would do any good, but an ''Obama'' style call to arms might just raise the tone of the club an install some belief that we can get out of this, because at present i don''t know many that believe we can.

Come on!! Where are you?!

[quote user="Spartan"]Delia and her gang of cronies even at this eleventh hour believe that by some mystic miracle NCFC will avoid relegation, otherwise surely they would be making an effort to bring in an emergency striker of the calibre of Evans or Lita! Its obvious that lots of fans are stunned and devastated as reality sinks in, but I doubt whether Delia, Doncaster et al will give it much thought; they will be glad to reach their comfort zone that is League 1, where standards and expectations exactly match their own. It will be a travesty if those attending the next home match don''t make their feelings known to the board. We will be almost certain of relegation by this point so what is there to lose, and I for one hope that the crowd direct more than a few anti - board chants in the direction of Delia. One more thought; how pathetic that the board have remained silent throughout the gathering crisis. No vision, no courage, no business sense, no conscience, no leadership, and no where to be seen or heard[/quote]

Agree fully with what you have written, it is very odd that Queen D hasn''t made much of a noise since the RNS last summer, maybe things are going on in the background and that''s why she has been muted.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Agree fully with what you have written, it is very odd that Queen D hasn''t made much of a noise since the RNS last summer, maybe things are going on in the background and that''s why she has been muted.

[/quote]

Pass the Sherry, Roger!

WAY..she''s muted because everything she says in public just doesn''t come out right, the only thing going on in the background is whether to have red or white with dinner!

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Pass the Sherry, Roger!

[/quote]

''''hic'''' here ya go [D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Spartan"]Delia and her gang of cronies even at this eleventh hour believe that by some mystic miracle NCFC will avoid relegation, otherwise surely they would be making an effort to bring in an emergency striker of the calibre of Evans or Lita! Its obvious that lots of fans are stunned and devastated as reality sinks in, but I doubt whether Delia, Doncaster et al will give it much thought; they will be glad to reach their comfort zone that is League 1, where standards and expectations exactly match their own. It will be a travesty if those attending the next home match don''t make their feelings known to the board. We will be almost certain of relegation by this point so what is there to lose, and I for one hope that the crowd direct more than a few anti - board chants in the direction of Delia. One more thought; how pathetic that the board have remained silent throughout the gathering crisis. No vision, no courage, no business sense, no conscience, no leadership, and no where to be seen or heard[/quote]

[/quote]

Muted, did you say,? she wants newting or shooting one of the 2, They all have to go, I have said before and will keep saying it till they go, 12 years here and 10 years hard slogg with only 2 ok seasons, what a record, If she had the clubs interests at heart she should have gone years ago

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Muted, did you say,? she wants newting or shooting one of the 2, They all have to go, I have said before and will keep saying it till they go, 12 years here and 10 years hard slogg with only 2 ok seasons, what a record, If she had the clubs interests at heart she should have gone years ago

[/quote]

lol Pete, I guess muting does rhyme with shooting

[quote user="Spartan"]Delia and her gang of cronies even at this eleventh hour believe that by some mystic miracle NCFC will avoid relegation, otherwise surely they would be making an effort to bring in an emergency striker of the calibre of Evans or Lita! [/quote]You should give them a call - I bet they''ve not thought of that.