Sign in to follow this  
Captain Controversy

I'm afraid we've had it (and I hate being right)

5 games without a win.The squad looks weaker in areas since Gunn took charge (defence particularly) Some of the teams I thought would begin to pick up form (Doncaster were always playing well, now theyve found out how to win matches) are doing so, and leaving us trailingThe re-appointment of Shackell and Cureton will cost us very dear. Both are very poor. Omozusi and Grounds are far better at CB than Shackell... yet its him who is back playing there. Baffling.The loss of Omozusi, when Osts is in the worst form of his life - means no backup at right back. The midfield is horrendous. Gunn has tried playing Bertrand on the wing, Fotheringham walks back in every chance he gets, no Pattison, Carney barely used yet.Only 3 players in the SQUAD look any good at the moment 2 of Roeders signings - Cort, Clingan, and the ever reliable Doc. Maybe you can add Croft to that list as well.The sad thing is I remember back at the Birmingham game, the Ipswich game and the Wolves game and I thought we were awesome, I couldnt stop smiling the whole way home - ''what a team'' I thought - a solid base to start making a surge up the table and compete for promotion!Look at the mess we''re in now. I think we MUST be among the favourites to go down. We are awful.

[quote user="Captain Controversy"]5 games without a win.The squad looks weaker in areas since Gunn took charge (defence particularly) Some of the teams I thought would begin to pick up form (Doncaster were always playing well, now theyve found out how to win matches) are doing so, and leaving us trailingThe re-appointment of Shackell and Cureton will cost us very dear. Both are very poor. Omozusi and Grounds are far better at CB than Shackell... yet its him who is back playing there. Baffling.The loss of Omozusi, when Osts is in the worst form of his life - means no backup at right back. The midfield is horrendous. Gunn has tried playing Bertrand on the wing, Fotheringham walks back in every chance he gets, no Pattison, Carney barely used yet.Only 3 players in the SQUAD look any good at the moment 2 of Roeders signings - Cort, Clingan, and the ever reliable Doc. Maybe you can add Croft to that list as well.The sad thing is I remember back at the Birmingham game, the Ipswich game and the Wolves game and I thought we were awesome, I couldnt stop smiling the whole way home - ''what a team'' I thought - a solid base to start making a surge up the table and compete for promotion!Look at the mess we''re in now. I think we MUST be among the favourites to go down. We are awful.[/quote]Just as well you hate being right cause I think 75% of what you say is wrong

[quote user="Captain Controversy"]5 games without a win.
The squad looks weaker in areas since Gunn took charge (defence particularly)
Some of the teams I thought would begin to pick up form (Doncaster were always playing well, now theyve found out how to win matches) are doing so, and leaving us trailing
The re-appointment of Shackell and Cureton will cost us very dear. Both are very poor. Omozusi and Grounds are far better at CB than Shackell... yet its him who is back playing there. Baffling.
The loss of Omozusi, when Osts is in the worst form of his life - means no backup at right back.
The midfield is horrendous. Gunn has tried playing Bertrand on the wing, Fotheringham walks back in every chance he gets, no Pattison, Carney barely used yet.
Only 3 players in the SQUAD look any good at the moment 2 of Roeders signings - Cort, Clingan, and the ever reliable Doc. Maybe you can add Croft to that list as well.
The sad thing is I remember back at the Birmingham game, the Ipswich game and the Wolves game and I thought we were awesome, I couldnt stop smiling the whole way home - ''what a team'' I thought - a solid base to start making a surge up the table and compete for promotion!
Look at the mess we''re in now. I think we MUST be among the favourites to go down. We are awful.

[/quote]

Omorsuzi and Grounds are better than Shackell - WRONG!

I agree that Omorsuzi shouldn''t of gone back particularly when Otsemobor is struggling!

i think we are downrealistically, we need about 5/6 wins from the last 13 games. V unlikely to happen.we play vital games (charlton, scum, plymouth) the players are playing ok but creating chances wont keep you up. e.g preston, where they were crap but we couldnt aspire to be crap. and defensively we are far from water tightwhen i look at the team.i look at the play, and i look at us financially. i see a side ready to go down and start again..

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

[quote user="Captain Controversy"]5 games without a win.The squad looks weaker in areas since Gunn took charge (defence particularly) Some of the teams I thought would begin to pick up form (Doncaster were always playing well, now theyve found out how to win matches) are doing so, and leaving us trailingThe re-appointment of Shackell and Cureton will cost us very dear. Both are very poor. Omozusi and Grounds are far better at CB than Shackell... yet its him who is back playing there. Baffling.The loss of Omozusi, when Osts is in the worst form of his life - means no backup at right back. The midfield is horrendous. Gunn has tried playing Bertrand on the wing, Fotheringham walks back in every chance he gets, no Pattison, Carney barely used yet.Only 3 players in the SQUAD look any good at the moment 2 of Roeders signings - Cort, Clingan, and the ever reliable Doc. Maybe you can add Croft to that list as well.The sad thing is I remember back at the Birmingham game, the Ipswich game and the Wolves game and I thought we were awesome, I couldnt stop smiling the whole way home - ''what a team'' I thought - a solid base to start making a surge up the table and compete for promotion!Look at the mess we''re in now. I think we MUST be among the favourites to go down. We are awful.[/quote]

Omorsuzi and Grounds are better than Shackell - WRONG!

I agree that Omorsuzi shouldn''t of gone back particularly when Otsemobor is struggling!

[/quote]he isnt strugglinghe is just f*cking lazy

You lot remind me of us last season, we beat WBA 4-1, watford 4-1, you 4-0 (i think), and a couple of other ''shock'' wins and playing really well and then a game after either not playing well or just not being able to convert our chances, so many loan players in too just not making the grade (such as etuhu from man city). Ive been keeping an eye on Norwich for a couple of years because of knowing a norwich fan and you may get lucky this season and stay up because of a lot of other poor clubs in crisis (saints, charlton, watford, barnsley, plymouth..) Good luck and hopefully will see you at the Walkers next season..oh, and curo + cort must be the funniest strikeforce ive seen for some time

[quote user="Captain Controversy"] and the ever reliable Doc. [/quote]This one will gain some heat...*sigh*Doc is a liability there i have said it

I actually havent found myself jumping out of the seat screaming obsenities at a Norwich player since Zemma Abbey !!Only difference is Abbey pi$$ed off quickly Doc is like a bad fart and is still lingering.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Captain Controversy"] and the ever reliable Doc.

[/quote]

This one will gain some heat...

*sigh*

Doc is a liability
there i have said it

[/quote]

Please get of the ''Docs cr*p'' bandwagon, that one stopped earlier this season!

I dread to think of where we''d be now without the Doc, whos a major contender for Player of the season!

Some peoples opinions never cease to amaze me!

Sorry ive never been a fan and never will be. They guy can hit a hattrick next week and ill still want his head on a plate.Ive been anti for seasons its like watching a humpback whale in defence when he starts a 10 yard dash.

Player of the season award should go to Russell or Croft.I hope Doc gets a red slip post season.