Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

More excellent psychology from Team Gunn

What now?

The decision not to sell Martin and Spillane to Luton as they want a chance to assess them properly themselves.

Imagine the music that must have been to ears of the Academy youngsters.

And now they''re in the quarter-finals of the FA Youth Cup.

Well, well, well.

Wonderful stuff.

OTBC

Yes, Gunn is amazing.

I will remind people of these posts in a few months time when they are calling for his head...

Let''s face it; he''ll win some, he''ll lose some - he is certainly not a miracle worker.

[quote user="Lol Morgan"]

Yes, Gunn is amazing.

I will remind people of these posts in a few months time when they are calling for his head...

Let''s face it; he''ll win some, he''ll lose some - he is certainly not a miracle worker.

[/quote]

I think anyone who could bring the whole club together the way he has over the last few weeks has already achieved something of a miracle. We know we wont win every game this season and will deal with defeat when it inevitably comes along.

Yes, Gunn is amazing.

[/quote]

You wont find me calling for his head.  You wont need to.... if he''s not successful, he''ll have the grace to walk.

He''s giving us a fighting chance of survival and I give him credit for that. 

Yes, Gunn is amazing.

[/quote]

Apparently you have concluded that the psychological approach of Team Gunn is flawed.

And then you ice your conclusion with the words ''miracle'' and ''amazing'' in your response. I made no such claims

It''s your post that is amazing - and disingenuous. N''est pas?

OTBC

^100% agree man, it''s excellent management, hopefully we''ll see youngsters coming through into the first team more, while i don''t like him from my time at school with him Rudd looks like doing so very soon along with Renton and Daley which will be nice to see our youngsters coming through rather than taking other clubs on loan.

I don''t think people are saying that he is a miracle worker, but he has installed some belief and confidence in the players, he may well fail but it won''t be for want of trying or passion, he is bringing some much needed jot ot us at the moment,

The atmosphere has definitely changed - Press relationships with Glenn were what I would describe as polite but sometimes slightly unwelcome[;)]  I do believe the Press Office are feeling slightly more relaxed as well.[:P]

The current incumbents could talk the hind leg off a dickey[:|]  Which, by and large, will be good for club, fans, atmosphere and...errr....Her Majesty''s Press.  They are extremely approachable. 

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Lol Morgan"]

Yes, Gunn is amazing. I will remind people of these posts in a few months time when they are calling for his head...

[/quote]

Apparently you have concluded that the psychological approach of Team Gunn is flawed.

And then you ice your conclusion with the words ''miracle'' and ''amazing'' in your response. I made no such claims

OTBC

[/quote]

I''m loving the new Bly......[:O]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Lol Morgan"]

Yes, Gunn is amazing.

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

I''m loving the new Bly......[:O]
[/quote]

Same Bly. Different circumstances.

One love.

OTBC

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I don''t think people are saying that he is a miracle worker, but he has installed some belief and confidence in the players, he may well fail but it won''t be for want of trying or passion, he is bringing some much needed jot ot us at the moment,[/quote]

And thats what impressed me CIB, he actually cares about City, and thats all I ever ask!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I don''t think people are saying that he is a miracle worker, but he has installed some belief and confidence in the players, he may well fail but it won''t be for want of trying or passion, he is bringing some much needed jot ot us at the moment,[/quote]

And thats what impressed me CIB, he actually cares about City, and thats all I ever ask!

[/quote]

Delia cares.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Delia cares.

OTBC

[/quote]

No doubt she does Bly, but she ain''t up to the job no more, if she ever was!!

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Delia cares.

OTBC

[/quote]

No doubt she does Bly, but she ain''t up to the job no more, if she ever was!!

[/quote]

But then Wizzy, all you ever ask..............

Anyway, on to Brizzle matters. That''s the job to hand this wintry day.

OTBC