The news feed is misbehaving - same applies to the EN site.

Here''s a snippet of the Primus story:

NORWICH CITY’S dogged pursuit of Linvoy Primus will come to the boil this weekend as Portsmouth owner Milan Mandaric and Pompey boss Harry Redknapp sit down with their unsettled defender and discuss his future.

Canary chief Nigel Worthington, speaking after yesterday’s successful swoop for Danish international Thomas Helveg, revealed that he was still keen to add “another two or three players” to his plans before the first of this season’s transfer windows slams shut on August 31.

With Helveg in the bag, all eyes are now on Primus with reports on the South Coast suggesting that the Canaries have upped their offer for the 30-year-old Fratton Park favourite to near the £750,000 mark.

Crucially, City also appear to be offering the one-time Barnet and Reading defender a three-year deal – one that out-strips his current two-year package at Portsmouth.

He is also understood to be the lowest-paid of Pompey’s first-choice centre-halves – a fact not lost on the player’s agent, John Mac, as he prepares to sit down with Mandaric and Redknapp this weekend in a final bid to discover just how much the Pompey management want to keep Primus on the South Coast.

Pete,

Can I paste this into WOTB - there''s people asking the same question about the date and the feed there.

Although having no bearing on these ''crunch'' talks, the consensus of opinion on Portsmouth''s Rivals site seems to be that their chairman will not give in to any player demands and hence some are preparing to lose Linvoy. Much as I would really like to see him here I''m not going to hold my breath just yet!

Primus wants a bigger pay deal from Portsmouth. It was on the radio earlier. If he wants a bigger deal from Portsmouth then are we, being realistic here, going to be able to afford him. Don''t get me wrong I would love to see him at the club.