Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Another rumour

Poster on Dodgy Rumours claims that his dad works at Norwich Airport and saw Mark Overmars being met on arrival today by a NCFC representative.
OTBC.

And further down the same page was the following dodgy rumour, which could support the I saw overmars at Norwich International before popping into ASDA with best mate Carl Cort..

''Norwich are going to have a busy week and sign two players. would have been three but primus is staying at pompey. these two players will make everyone sit up and take notice. can´t say no more right now.''

Fingers crossed there will be two more sit up and take notice signings especially as the primus deal appears dead.

OTBC

exciting stuff! think overmars would be an excellent addition. it´s what ncfc have lacked for many a year - a winger who can attack full backs with pace. since the disco dale and ruel fox era´s, we haven´t really had anyone and i wouldn´t say hucks is a winger at all and yound hendo lacks a bit of experience (although boy, does he work hard!). i think brennan will come through aswell this year and he can run too. where we play them all will be a different matter!

Overmars at City.....i will streak through Lowestoft if that was to happen...no chance!

id rather have a penguin on the field