Sign in to follow this  
Life of Ryan

Player Ratings for tonight's shocker.

Hello all. I don''t post a lot, but I just thought I''d show y''all what I thought of the team tonight and see if anyone agrees.

Marshall - 7 Didn''t have a lot to do. 2 Major moments; The goal which was just a dive and hope, and that marvellous save he made in the second half at the back post.

Otsemobor - 1 I''m normally a fan of this guy, but he was shocking. Even my GF who hardly ever goes kept asking me if he should be running (or passing to someone in space...)

Doc - 7 I thought he was ok. Made a hash of one or two clearances, but looked most likely to score. Start him upfront with Lupoli on Saturday ;)

Omozuzu - 5 Nothing special. I think (could be wrong) he was at fault for letting Ambrose through.

Drury - 6 I didn''t see why he was taken off at half time. I thought he was ok. Obviously Roeder nowhere didn''t.

Croft - 7 Had a decent go. Never gave up running. I bet he''s fed up with playing with a full-back who won''t overlap even though he has the pace.

Fotheringham - 1 Touched the ball what? 4 times? Absolute disgrace.

Clingan - 6 Had a quiet game. Nothing spectacular.

Bell - 3 I though he was carp tonight. The fans seem to be getting on his back.

Lupoli - 7 Had a good game. Looked very dangerous when he got a chance.... Wasn''t too impressed with the dive in the area though.

Cort - 5 Getting better. Still not fit though. Seems to be a bit of a Hartson Mk 2.

Bertrand - 6 Same as Drury.

Hoolahoop - 6 I thought he was ok. Looked a lot better when Russell was on.

Russell - 6 Same as Hoolahan.

If I were in charge, I would field the following team on Saturday.

Marshall

Semmy (unfortunately), Suzi, Grounds, Drury

Croft, Russell, Hoolahan (Infront), Lappin

Lupoli, Doc.

Thoughts?

Marshall 7-Made a couple descent saves but quiet for him most of the night.Semmy 6- Had some descent runs at their defense but usually end up going backwards.Doc 7- Didn''t notice him that much tonight but he did well when i did watch him.Omozuzi 6- Played ok.Drury 4-Reason for their goal?Bell 5- Occasional bit of skill, but bad crosses from the corners etc.Clingan 7-Descent game from himFozzy 4-Didnt see him on the ball much.Croft 7- ran at the defense but I didn''t feel quite so confident in him today.Lupoli 8- MOM for me scared their defense but fell over alot.Cort 2 1/2-Completely useless, ran back on himself slow down play and having to rebuild again. he seemed very slow and didn''t go for high balls. Got better as the game progressed though.BOARD OUT, ROEDER OUT, DELIA OUT

BTW Lupoli did dive in area... he did have contact with his foot but he decided to go over too late, thats why i think it was good decision by ref. i love lupoli though

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]I thought that Cort looked decent, won several in the air and I think once fit will make a perfect partner for Lupoli.
[/quote]

Is that when we are in the Blue Square Premier or before ?