Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

A Sad Fact!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Fans cannot remove, or force out, a board, or owners, who own a club, only the board/owners can remove themselves.

Comprende?

[/quote]Yes that is quite right wiz. But don''t you get the feeling this board just don''t care anymore whether we stay up or not? If they did care, they would of got shot of Roeder weeks ago!

[quote user="CT "]

So you''re saying that we should be happy with the position we find ourselves in?

Nobody thought there was a buyer for mr. chase- and guess what...

THERE WAS!

[/quote]

I''m not saying that all CT, I only said we can''t force them out, only they, because of their wealth and shares, can chose the time and place.

All we have is shouting.

[quote user="colneycanary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Fans cannot remove, or force out, a board, or owners, who own a club, only the board/owners can remove themselves.

Comprende?

[/quote]Yes that is quite right wiz. But don''t you get the feeling this board just don''t care anymore whether we stay up or not? If they did care, they would of got shot of Roeder weeks ago![/quote]

I think they''re scared to admit they''ve screwed up again CC.

[quote user="Captain Dejan"]I think Wiz is right for once!
[/quote]

FFS! There have been people on here saying it for months. Wiz has skirted around the issue up to this point and just because he is saying it now you are applauding him? Give me strength......

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

[quote user="Captain Dejan"]I think Wiz is right for once![/quote]

FFS! There have been people on here saying it for months. Wiz has skirted around the issue up to this point and just because he is saying it now you are applauding him? Give me strength......

[/quote]Where have I said that I didn''t agree with them as well?

[quote user="Captain Dejan"]I think Wiz is right for once!
[/quote]Wiz is NEVER right. If he''s right today and you agree with him, he''ll change his mind tomorrow! [:D]

I truly believe that the Smiths have had enough and if they could get out of Norwich relatively cleanly they would, not at a profit probably just not too horrible for them, but there is currently nobody interested in buying the club and taking on the debt. Who at nearly 70 years of age would need this amount of sh*te?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Captain Dejan"]I think Wiz is right for once!
[/quote]Wiz is NEVER right. If he''s right today and you agree with him, he''ll change his mind tomorrow! [:D][/quote]

lol! http://www.pinkun.com/cs/emoticons/emotion-4.gif

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Captain Dejan"]I think Wiz is right for once!
[/quote]Wiz is NEVER right. If he''s right today and you agree with him, he''ll change his mind tomorrow! [:D][/quote]

Envy is a terrible thing Lapps![;)]