Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Roeder (and Simon)

Well Done Simon, the last Canary Caller who was spot on!

Roeder Says:

- Very Pleased

- Sheff Utd will Go up - so we did well

- We outplayed them '' at times''

- We havent got a big stiker (Carl Corts gone back to asda then). Basically admits Corts not even going to win stuff in the air; why have him.

- Deserved a point.

- And he''s praising his tactics when Sibierski got injured!

- And he hopes to sign loans so ''we can improve them for their clubs''! Great..makes me feel a whole lot better

- Defending his loanees once again, who have ''intermarried very well'' with our players

- and accuses people of trying too ''drive a wedge between us''!!!!

Same old same old

ROEDER OUT

[quote user="Huddy "]

- Defending his loanees once again, who have ''intermarried very well'' with our players

[/quote]

he''s getting us mixed up with Ipswich! ;) :p

jas :)

They aren''t going to throw in the towel unless we get our wishes and Roeder quits!

But yeah you was right same old sh*te from Roeder, clutching at straws and trying to defend his rubbish stats yet again!

They might as well use a recording from early in the season and just repeat it!

We sounded like we gave Sheff U a hard game but we lost again like we have done most games this season either playing badly or playing well it doesn''t matter!

RoederOUT!

and i wish that Radio Norfolk stopped being nicey nicey (so they dont risk losing the coverage to radio norwich or broadland), and got Chris Goreham to actually get some answers from Roeder. Theres the odd difficult question; but he''s getting such an easy ride really considering it all!

I''ll make it easy for archant for next few weeks until we get rid of Glenn, just copy and paste the following and you can use it and save paying someone to interview our super manager;"I''m pleased with the attitude our players showed, we deserved something from the game, our luck has to change"you can also use"the supporters know nothing except what they hear on sky sports coz they''re simple"

how can the bloke be pleased , when we lost.

obviously glen the supporters who travel week in week out to watch us lose pretty much every away game .. arnt pleased ...

he just becomes more of a joke every day.

Forgot to add that another one of his points about the players we have loaned out was also good. Ok, they are getting match fit where they are, but I now think they are needed back here to give competition for places and provide a good set of selection choices. It might just be that one of them is hungry enough to fire us out of trouble.

The only way Roeder will go soon is if he resigns.

I was in the directors box last week at Charlton and was told, by authority, that they would love to get rid... but simply can''t afford to.

Oh and Delia and Michael were disgusted with the abuse Roedent was getting. I reckon be deseves it 100%.