Sign in to follow this  
|BA

Team News - Bell off then?

Just what I was thinking. Haven''t heard of any injuries which leads me to believe he''s off...i bloody hope not though

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]He is awaiting an operation apparently. Although I believe he is still available for selection. Yes, I dont get it either.[/quote]

obviously can''t have seen him on the pitch then ...useless article....slower than my granny.....also has one leg ...same as her !

Its worrying!!

I hope he has picked up a last minute training injury. But don''t worry because Siberski and Russell look to be starting up front.

BE AFRAID CHARLTON! BE VERY AFRAID! What??? Oh...I seem to of just woken up back into reality

LOOK THIS GIFT HORSE IN THE MOUTH CHARLTON! GO ON TAKE A GOOD LOOK AND TAKE WHAT IT HAS TO OFFER!!.............thats better

Roeder it a P**K!!

I''m assuming u weren''t at the forest game! He was truely Awful!!! anyone in the right mind, and apparrently the wrong one too, would drop him after that shambles

he is injured... and the club have proof (in the form of a big fat cheque).... like they did with Ashton.....

jas :)

[quote user="Golbio79"]

Roeder it a P**K!!

[/quote]

Has a new swear word been invented and nobodys told me???

You may remember Roeder stating that he needed an ankle operation but was going to wait for the summer, think it may have something to do with this??? Think he might be resting him so it doesn''t get aggrevated....

Ladies and Gentelman I think this is the smoking barrell that we have been looking for.

such a funnier title to this post would have been...Bell end?I know I am immature, but was just laughing to myself about that, so thought i''d share.

Flinty