Sign in to follow this  
Here We Go

I have feeling

you cna call me crazy, or deluded, or waht ever you liek but i have a fe4eling of great optimisum(spelling??)

I do believe on sunday we will tunr the tide and start the ahrd slog to mid table. I believe a good trouncing of the scum, will bring back that team spirit that we are missing, adn we will start to go somewere.

So all i can say is

COME ON CITY!!!! LETS BE HAVIN YA!!!!

[quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

you cna call me crazy, or deluded, or waht ever you liek but i have a fe4eling of great optimisum(spelling??)

I do believe on sunday we will tunr the tide and start the ahrd slog to mid table. I believe a good trouncing of the scum, will bring back that team spirit that we are missing, adn we will start to go somewere.

So all i can say is

[/quote]

I like your optimism. If Delia''s 12th man is loud and vocal we''ll win, so yep - WHERE ARE YOU? LET''S BE ''AVING YOU!!!

So all i can say is

[/quote]

He''s got a pc like mine, that can''t spell either.

So all i can say is

[/quote]

Ist fnuny btu yuo cna gte awya wthi jmubilng teh letrtes up, porvdided yuo haev mots of teh corrcet letrtes in yuor wrods.

i am dyslexic, and iam really optimistic about everything, whats the point in being down all the time, just put on a happy face, and shout good times on sunday.