Sign in to follow this  
Sidney James

SING IT TONIGHT - WE WANT DELIA!

[quote user="Neil_MacLeod"][quote user="kdncfc"]

I''d rather have Delia''s small amount of money, at least we''d have a relegation battle to look forward to every year and if we''re really lucky we might even get relegated and end up in administration.

[/quote]

So please kindly share any other options we have,!

[/quote]

I don''t think I mentioned there were any options, I was just saying that Auntie Delia and co have had their day and if they stay here we only have relegation and administration to look forward to. I type this having just returned from another thoroughly depressing match at Carrow Road.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]We must have change, whatever the cost! Damm that sounds like Maggie Thatcher! But seriously while we still have a large group of supporters who cannot see fault with the current Board we will never be able to dream of better things. The Delia''s Barmy army chants still ring out, who are these people? Can they not see what has become of our beloved club?[/quote]

Answer.....Celebrity obsessed thickos who would queue to watch a cat having a dump if it belonged to someone famous. Until they eventually move onto to another little "hobby" things will never change.

[quote user="Marlingford Canary"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Wont happen.[/quote]

Because people like you are all talk and no action.

WE WANT DELIA OUT!

TAKE YOUR RESTAURANT BACK TO SUFFOLK!

[/quote]

what action do you propose is taken?

jas :)

And I and many others will ask you nicely to can it CT. We don''t need it against the binners. Do your bit to make yourself feel better another day, against the enemy  we need to stand together.