Sign in to follow this  
Shack Attack

Peter Cullum in the EDP today

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

For heavens sake you gullible bloody lot.....haven''t you learnt yet that public statements are in no way a true reflection of any given situation? Have you not yet grasped the fact that Peter Cullum would never publicly lambast Smith and so make a downward spiralling situation regarding her distruction of the club even worse?

Get your heads out of your arses for once and stop worrying about the delicate balance of your saviour''s mental state and start giving the club your concern. Smith doesn''t matter a jot...nor do her future prospects...so move on and get real.

The sooner she buggers off and makes way for a real business head the better...and I don''t give a monkey''s whether she blubs all the way back to Portman Road or not.

[/quote]

I think you might be wrong Mr Cluckcaster.  Our experience of public statements is that they can be many things, not necessarily the one you might prefer.

Sometimes they are a distillation of both public and private - Roeder''s mistake is saying in public to fans what many Football Managers will only say in private, as but one example.  The classic on that is Holloway who was so far up the behinds of the Plymouth fans that they thought of renaming Westward Ho! Westward Holloway! although what he said in private about them was an entirely different matter and when given the chance to bugger off to Leicester was achieved with an impressive speed.

Mr C could be doing spin to suit his purpose or he could be absolutely genuine. He is rather formal, you know, reads this message board from time to time and will say that he finds some views rather "alarming" as he puts it.

It''s probably why he couldn''t cope with Charlie George come to think of it..................................[:|]

[/quote]

Well...who am I to disagree with an alleged journalist...who we all know never ever resort to false reporting to cover the facts as they see them? Not the right sort of client to patronise others I''m afraid.....

[/quote]

No idea. But PC does read this board from time to time and find some of the views "alarming."

If you think that is incorrect you could contact him yourself and post his response on the board.

[/quote]

You know...I can''t really be arsed as don''t take anything I write on here at all seriously...unlike some.

Peter Cullum is not remotely interested in me...or you...or Delia Smith''s sensitivity. The important thing is for him to be interested in Norwich City Football Club...the only thing that actually matters in the long run. I''m sure (if he does read this garbage) he has a bit of a chuckle and thanks us all for our small part in helping to drive Smith''s asking price downwards.

That''s all that will really matter to Peter Cullum as an astute and hardnosed businessman. Sentiment has no place in the cruel world of commerce.

[/quote]

I see.  I thought it was a serious statement.  Sorry.

[/quote]

I like to return silliness with equivalent levels silliness.......

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

For heavens sake you gullible bloody lot.....haven''t you learnt yet that public statements are in no way a true reflection of any given situation? Have you not yet grasped the fact that Peter Cullum would never publicly lambast Smith and so make a downward spiralling situation regarding her distruction of the club even worse?

Get your heads out of your arses for once and stop worrying about the delicate balance of your saviour''s mental state and start giving the club your concern. Smith doesn''t matter a jot...nor do her future prospects...so move on and get real.

The sooner she buggers off and makes way for a real business head the better...and I don''t give a monkey''s whether she blubs all the way back to Portman Road or not.

[/quote]

I think you might be wrong Mr Cluckcaster.  Our experience of public statements is that they can be many things, not necessarily the one you might prefer.

Sometimes they are a distillation of both public and private - Roeder''s mistake is saying in public to fans what many Football Managers will only say in private, as but one example.  The classic on that is Holloway who was so far up the behinds of the Plymouth fans that they thought of renaming Westward Ho! Westward Holloway! although what he said in private about them was an entirely different matter and when given the chance to bugger off to Leicester was achieved with an impressive speed.

Mr C could be doing spin to suit his purpose or he could be absolutely genuine. He is rather formal, you know, reads this message board from time to time and will say that he finds some views rather "alarming" as he puts it.

It''s probably why he couldn''t cope with Charlie George come to think of it..................................[:|]

[/quote]

Well...who am I to disagree with an alleged journalist...who we all know never ever resort to false reporting to cover the facts as they see them? Not the right sort of client to patronise others I''m afraid.....

[/quote]

No idea. But PC does read this board from time to time and find some of the views "alarming."

If you think that is incorrect you could contact him yourself and post his response on the board.

[/quote]

You know...I can''t really be arsed as don''t take anything I write on here at all seriously...unlike some.

Peter Cullum is not remotely interested in me...or you...or Delia Smith''s sensitivity. The important thing is for him to be interested in Norwich City Football Club...the only thing that actually matters in the long run. I''m sure (if he does read this garbage) he has a bit of a chuckle and thanks us all for our small part in helping to drive Smith''s asking price downwards.

That''s all that will really matter to Peter Cullum as an astute and hardnosed businessman. Sentiment has no place in the cruel world of commerce.

[/quote]

I see.  I thought it was a serious statement.  Sorry.

[/quote]

I like to return silliness with equivalent levels silliness.......

[/quote]

Sorry, didn''t understand.  Once again, apologies.

''Sentiment has no place in the cruel world of commerce'' - really? Delia seems to have combined sentiment (i.e support for City) and commence quite well.

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"]What a cunning man he is.[/quote]

Yep and so many thick sheep on here can''t see his game...

It is oh so easy for the man to pull the wool over the eyes of so many... most people have obviously learnt nothing from having it done to them by Delia for the last 12 years hey??? [:$]

Good work though PC... [;)]

[quote user="corbs"]''Sentiment has no place in the cruel world of commerce'' - really? Delia seems to have combined sentiment (i.e support for City) and commence quite well.[/quote]You''re not serious here are you?From the Clubs perspective the sentiment and commerce combination has been catastrophic, "little old norwich" anyone? From Delias perspective you may have a point, she certainly maximises her football connection in connection with her own publicity and career but it''s a combination which reminds me more of the "spare change" hobos using a hungry looking dog to play on others sentiment than any particular business acumen at Boardroom level.I think you might be confusing ''sentiment'' with ''sympathy''.