Sign in to follow this  
Here We Go

Austrian Trialist????

No!!!!!

500k to 1 mil - Save it and go with Renton or Daley. If it is possible to pass judgement in 12 mins, I would say slow and ponderous though did show a bit of strength at times. Won''t cut it in the championship if the 12 mins was anything to go by.

he''s on trial... the slightest of knocks and they would have had to take him off... Nothing to do with him being injury prone. Also how on earth can you judge a player on 15 odd mins play in a new team? You can''t and Roeder is likely to state the obvious too.

What i find interesting is that the player is valued in the region of 500k to a million... but but but... i thought we don''t have any money... nothing is ever as clear cut as it seems...

[quote user="Jameswallis"]

he''s on trial... the slightest of knocks and they would have had to take him off... Nothing to do with him being injury prone. Also how on earth can you judge a player on 15 odd mins play in a new team? You can''t and Roeder is likely to state the obvious too.

What i find interesting is that the player is valued in the region of 500k to a million... but but but... i thought we don''t have any money... nothing is ever as clear cut as it seems...

[/quote]Good point. Too often though things are the exact opposite of what is made public by football clubs. "there is no money to spend in January". " Player on trial who is to cost....."

[/quote]Replacement for Lita in January methinks.

"If it is possible to pass judgement in 12 mins, I would say slow and ponderous though did show a bit of strength at times."

Someone asked what he was like in that 12 mins and thats what he was like. Apologies if this is passing judgement but just saying what I saw last nite. 

If Roder sign this player then he is a clue less as its geths. Have seen him play in Norway. 1 year agoe he scord some nice gools. And then he lost his confidens.

He didnt score 1 time in atound 20 games for his Norwegan club Ham Kam. His team was so frustrated over him thay they tried to sell him, the club was relegated.

If Kienast isnt in the clas that Ham Kam wants him, then this wil be the wirst signing ever. Cant belive that his name is named on Pinkun to day. DONT LET IT HAPEN RODER.

[quote user="Olano"]If Roder sign this player then he is a clue less as its geths. Have seen him play in Norway. 1 year agoe he scord some nice gools. And then he lost his confidens.

He didnt score 1 time in atound 20 games for his Norwegan club Ham Kam. His team was so frustrated over him thay they tried to sell him, the club was relegated.

If Kienast isnt in the clas that Ham Kam wants him, then this wil be the wirst signing ever. Cant belive that his name is named on Pinkun to day. DONT LET IT HAPEN RODER.[/quote]

Not a bad effort. Your English is much better than Jordi Murrells. A*.

[/quote]

Thats what the club want the fans to think so we lower our expectations.

He''s crap! Kienast has played for both clubs in Norway and lately in Sweden without making an impact. A couple of years ago he was ok and did a few good matches for Hamarkameratene, but was in and out of the team. I Can not believe what he did in the european champs for Austria. He has no starskills and is just a ok overall striker, not showing signs to improve, not that young and really no future at this level.Get Renton in!