Sign in to follow this  
dave538football

Current NCFC Situation

Why was it neccessary for Delia to wait for the AGM to share the ''truth'' about the Callum situation? NCFC is worse than the KGB when it comes to keeping fans informed of what is actually going on in the club! Fear of jeopardising imaginary takeover deals is absolute rubbish; when Ipswich Town found a benefactor there was plenty of publicity, which was all pretty galling to us NCFC fans. If Callam was a true NCFC fan he would cut across all the rubbish going on at the club and make a deal happen. I appreciate this may be a naive statement but if he has in excess of a billion pounds such a takeover would be chickenfeed in the grand scheme of things. I want change throughout the club, and there is no doubt in my mind that the recent exodus of board members, physios, marketing, and coaching staff is a direct result of their discomfort and disatisfaction about how things are being ''managed'' at the club. My guess is if you speak out at the club you''re rapidly shown the door! How many managers can you think of who treat the fans (and shareholders) with such arrogance and disdain? Wouldn''t it be great if the EDP and Pinkun offered Callum and other key figures recently departed the opportunity to once and for all give a clear and frank (honest) statement detailing what has actually been taking place over the past few months. My guess is this would make the board very twitchy. Only a few years ago we dared to dream of the Premiership and supporting a club with ambition. Delia''s promise that NCFC would be ''humble'' in the Premiership has been taken too literally, and we have now become severely humbled, to the ongoing embarrassment of all fans. As to the way forward there are plenty of suggestions to be found on this board. Some are pie in the sky whilst some are more realistic. I think the local press have a part to play, but appear to be reticent in seeking answers to difficult and perhaps uncomfortable questions. We need to seek the truth behing our current demise, and only then will we have a true picture of where to go from here. I do know that fans should be involved and consulted with, and more importantly given hope! If there is a knight in shining armour out there, and they happen to read these postings, then step forward now and become an instant Norwich hero!

Local journo`s need to take a good look at the amount spent on off-pitch stuff like land and ask some serious questions as to why these things were prioritised over the team.  People used to say during the Chase years that we`d have the best ground in the 2nd division, now it looks like an even better ground and lots of lovely land in the 3rd division.

Our local journo`s are either club sycophants or dim-witted and lazy.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

Local journo`s need to take a good look at the amount spent on off-pitch stuff like land and ask some serious questions as to why these things were prioritised over the team.  People used to say during the Chase years that we`d have the best ground in the 2nd division, now it looks like an even better ground and lots of lovely land in the 3rd division.

[/quote]

What a great way to encourage our local journos to do what you want Mr C [;)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Of course i`d LOVE them to prove me wrong......[;)]

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Of course i`d LOVE them to prove me wrong......[;)]

[/quote]Hell might freeze over first.

Utter Bollox. You seriously think all those people sacrificed their jobs because of your fantasy as to the mythical policies of the board?

Grow up.

And the news about Cullum has been reported several times. Cullum is a wrongun. Peoples inability to just look at facts and clutch at imaginary straws is what makes this board more entertaining than most

Teenagers..... funny world

And you think the press HAVEN''T given Cullum the chance to speak?

Bet they''d wish they''d thought of doing that.... how dumb they must feel not trying to get the other side of the story....

Bedtime.

Just expressing an opinion IBA; try not to get too excited you''ll give yourself a hernia. Obviously you''re very happy with the current situation and thats fine; the board deserves your support; now go and take a chill pill...you''ll soon feel better!