Sign in to follow this  
The Great Wall Of Tettey

Doherty up front

I think this was everyones greatest fear when the elusive Targetman failed to materialise during the summer. I never for once really believed it would happen!!!

Oh my god, if Doc plays up front I think I''ll lose the will to live, having thought about it I think I already have as far as NCFC are concerned.

Unless Kennedy is fit surely The Doc will be at the back beside Stefanovic. Most of you will be happy about that as we own both players[Y]

Or will you[:S]

would not surprise me if he did - but it would be a big mistake as it would be another poke in the eye for the clubs ''strikers'' from the manager...  and would mean we prefer the big hoick up front rather than trying to play football...

[quote user="Doc Isnt A Veteran"]

looks like sibierski is set to miss out and if roeder wants a big man up front ? :(

i would personally prefer lupoli and lita, theyve got big men at the back, and the pace of lita and lupoli should be good, as were now playing football !

[/quote]

What about we8wba?[:|]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Unless Kennedy is fit surely The Doc will be at the back beside Stefanovic. Most of you will be happy about that as we own both players[Y]

Or will you[:S]

[/quote]

I would rather Doherty play at centre back instead of Omozusi, but would prefer Kennedy to be fit as he is the only loan player to genuinally look a truely top class player.

Doherty upfront from the start would be nuts, but nothing would surprise me anymore. Anyway fingers crossed for a win.