Sign in to follow this  
The Manager

Life after lita????/]

What a game!!!!!!! but one thing in the back of my mind...... lita goes in 4 games!!!!!!! surley we can find some cash to BUY him.........Cant we?

[quote user="The Manager"]What a game!!!!!!! but one thing in the back of my mind...... lita goes in 4 games!!!!!!! surley we can find some cash to BUY him.........Cant we?[/quote]

nope.. because if Reading had any intention of selling him it would of been a 3 month loan with a view to a permanent deal.. and not just to get him fit....Console yourselfg with the fact we will see him at Carrow Road again this season... scoring against us :(

jas :)

Same as life after Ched Evens.............plenty of good players out there not getting games.

Many would love the chnce to play in front of 25,000.

The bottom line is we dont have any money. No use crying, most other clubs are in the same boat.

The good news is Reading won again tonight, I would be amazed if Steve Coppell doesnt get a call in the morning to ask about extending the loan.

After beating Doncaster he might just agree?

Well, Ameobi is available on a free come the end of the season. On the other hand we could spend some money and buy a decent striker. Nah, much better to buy a piece of free-scoring land to lead the line instead!

[quote user="The Manager"]What a game!!!!!!! but one thing in the back of my mind...... lita goes in 4 games!!!!!!! surley we can find some cash to BUY him.........Cant we?[/quote]

Given the fact he would cost £3m and we have no money I will confirm to ypu right now that we will not be buying Leroy Lita any time soon. There is a glim flicker of hope at extending his loan till Jan maybe. I would be exstatic if Roeder could swindle that!