Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Barnsley saturday.....

Been on the main site just says tickets are available, does anyone know if it will be pay on the door aswell??

Im a yorkshire canary so this will be my first game of the season!!

OTBC

Ey up lad, Barnsley need all the cash they can get so they won''t turn you away!!!

I went in their old main stand last year they are a very friendly bunch so don''t worry you''ll see the mighty Canaries win again.

loving the yorkshire racial stereotyping (wife loves it to as she''s from derbyshire). I spent 2 years in that dump of a town studying for my HND (don''t ask why, only place that''d take me on my a levels!!!) but I do agree the locals are friendly. I remember me and me mate legging it from oakwell to me house on other side of town coz we had just sent the tykes down, but rather than try and kill us, many of their lot were laughing at fact we had not chosen to wear something under our shirts so we could''ve walked home easier!!!! they also sang along with me at a rather drunk karaoke when we beat wolves in the play offs (cheer up sleepy jean, alternative words!!!). wish I could go saturday but I have to work