Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

saturday is the day....

[quote user="Polar"][quote user="we8wba"]

how was  i gloating on this post then polar? or winding people up? if i wanted to wind you up id mention the countless times i read in last week in your get promoted next day relegated 2days later promoted etc...

think you guys look for stuff in my posts to get round up over.

[/quote]

The fact you''re just mentioning wolves when nobody actually cares about them is gloating, its putting your team out there in front of us when we don''t wish to read about them. You''ve spun it again to try and involve Norwich by mentioning you will be coming to watch ''my wolves'' at Carrow road, but again nobody cares. We don''t care wolves are playing against us, we don''t care that wolves even exist and tbh we care even less that you will be in the crowd. This is a Norwich city messageboard, not a Wolves one.

Oh and Shut up...

oh and, Nobody cares.

toodles.
[/quote]

Oh yeah, and do one from me too knob weasel. Bunter

Beaker said this a very long time ago via the medium of I8WE8WBA.  You have to question the motivation for 3000+ on a rival clubs message board.  This is not a medium for Wolves fans to wind up Norwich fans - its a Norwich message board. 

I say we poison all the pies for the wolves game

who orginally posted the infamous "Cort in Asda" post? is it still on this board somewhere? I couldnt find it when i searched.. just want to read it and the comments it got

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

who orginally posted the infamous "Cort in Asda" post? is it still on this board somewhere? I couldnt find it when i searched.. just want to read it and the comments it got

[/quote]

and ive just posted this in the wrong thread.. Poo!

[quote user="Libbra Lives"]

Beaker said this a very long time ago via the medium of I8WE8WBA.  You have to question the motivation for 3000+ on a rival clubs message board.  This is not a medium for Wolves fans to wind up Norwich fans - its a Norwich message board. 

[/quote]

as i once said 3000 post alot yes, but majority and i mean majority comes from - Last summer in freddy eastwood and Billy sharpe both being linked with my wolves and your norwich, the famous who post last wins thread which i obviously took part in, and this time last year i regularly posted several posts on the free bet thread weekly. so its not like the 3000 have come from norwich/wolves related matters bar the ones above

as to people not liking me, i think personally its down to me calling it as i see it, im not always right (although i think i am) and im not one of these pansies who sits on the front or to afraid to speak up. plus majoirty heat comes due to my alligance. but majority posts vs me nowdays are people looking to start arguements for arguements sake

[quote user="we8wba"]42hrs 37minutes till ticket time[/quote]

42 hours and 32 minutes until ticket time

I am so excited for you.

[quote user="we8wba"]

as to people not liking me, i think personally its down to me calling it as i see it

[/quote]

Or it could be down to the fact that you''re a f*cking idiot.

You decide [:^)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[quote user="we8wba"]

as to people not liking me, i think personally its down to me calling it as i see it

[/quote]

Or it could be down to the fact that you''re a f*cking idiot.

You decide [:^)]

[/quote]

my friends may agree with you. although personally i wouldnt, but then im wrong majority of the time

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="Libbra Lives"]

[/quote]

as i once said 3000 post alot yes, but majority and i mean majority comes from - Last summer in freddy eastwood and Billy sharpe both being linked with my wolves and your norwich, the famous who post last wins thread which i obviously took part in, and this time last year i regularly posted several posts on the free bet thread weekly. so its not like the 3000 have come from norwich/wolves related matters bar the ones above

as to people not liking me, i think personally its down to me calling it as i see it, im not always right (although i think i am) and im not one of these pansies who sits on the front or to afraid to speak up. plus majoirty heat comes due to my alligance. but majority posts vs me nowdays are people looking to start arguements for arguements sake

[/quote]

It''s because of who you are. It''s not just because you support Wolves but when someone comes on here and mocks our team at times and bangs on about Wolves people are going to take a dislike to you arn''t they.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

[quote user="we8wba"]42hrs 37minutes till ticket time[/quote]

42 hours and 32 minutes until ticket time

I am so excited for you.

[/quote]

mock all you want but i doubt you come to ours

will you come? will you come? will you come to molineux? will you come to molineux?

i respect your honesty, i agree im not everyone cup of tea around these parts

i agree i do harp on about my team, but hell most people would when given our current climate

one thing i strongly disagree on is "Mocking" norwich city which yourself and others mention often, i dont think i have made any anti norwich posts mocking you, if i was to mock you id mention say the beating we gave you last year. just because i say norwich wont make the playoffs doesnt mean im mocking you, im giving me honest view point, may be right maybe wrong. but i fail to see how im ever mocking norwich city

[quote user="we8wba"]

i agree i do harp on about my team, but hell most people would when given our current climate

one thing i strongly disagree on is "Mocking" norwich city which yourself and others mention often, i dont think i have made any anti norwich posts mocking you, if i was to mock you id mention say the beating we gave you last year. just because i say norwich wont make the playoffs doesnt mean im mocking you, im giving me honest view point, may be right maybe wrong. but i fail to see how im ever mocking norwich city

[/quote]good point we8 i dont think we''ll make the playoffs and i love norwich city as much as the next guy

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

The lad has a point.

One thing you are somewhat adept in We8, is subtlety, and by that i mean glorifying wolves at every opportunity to try and belittle Norwich. For example you will often reply to a thread in the following manner:  "I think Norwiches problem is (insert problem here) unliek my wolves who (insert the snide comparison between wolves and Norwich that will usually include mentioning Kightly, although spelled incorrectly)"So, yeah... i think we should just make this a wolves free messageboard.

[quote user="we8wba"][:D]Me and old man just bought our tickets! come on you wolves!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]Will you be the one''s in the front row with your shirts off?

[quote user="Captain Dejan"][quote user="we8wba"][:D]Me and old man just bought our tickets! come on you wolves!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Will you be the one''s in the front row with your shirts off?
[/quote]

LL the women said on the phone

[quote user="Captain Dejan"][quote user="we8wba"][:D]Me and old man just bought our tickets! come on you wolves!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

[/quote]

He''ll be the big fat one holding three pies with the stupid accent

[quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[/quote]

He''ll be the big fat one holding three pies with the stupid accent

[/quote]

I think there will be a few of them...