Sign in to follow this  
Grando

Neil Adams back as a coach

Seems a bit of an about-face from Glenn!?

http://new.edp24.co.uk/content/sport/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=Sport&tBrand=EDPOnline&tCategory=Sport&itemid=NOED15%20Sep%202008%2019%3A48%3A41%3A187

This is simply amazing considering what both have said about the other in public. Never saw this one coming!

This is just bizarre. I was incredibly unimpressed with Roeder after the whole sorry business so if it''s some sort of olive branch then i think that''s a good thing. I just hope what Roeder said to Adams behind closed doors wasn''t all this silly smokescreen of "we were restructuring and there was no place for you but now we''ve restructured again a few months later and there is a place for you."

Like "sorry, i flew off the handle and was totally out of order" would have been a good start!

Perhaps GR has realised he''s kicked too many people out the back door and has no one left to kick out, so wants to hoard a few up, so he can kick them back out again when the going gets tough

[quote user="Camuldonum"]Could it have been that the Turners were somehow involved in this and, now that they have gone, things are "different"?[/quote]

Hmm could well be, perhaps it will "leek out" during tonight''s commentary !