Sign in to follow this  
Largey

Purchasing Tickets for Match...

Are tickets available on the day of the match (e.g. tomorrow)?

I know the ticket office in the Castle Mall store will be open, and Im guessing they will be available (if of course it isnt a full house, which no mention has been made of it yet).

And also on the city website, it says the Ticket Office at the ground is only open on non-home match Saturdays, so Im guessing I couldnt go to the ground to get tickets, or is there somewhere else (the City stand?) I could purchase some.

Why after QPR i really want to go, its like a drug...!

Straight answer mate, Don''t know. But I would imagine that there would be, look at QPR on Wednesday and there was around 500 seats dotted around the ground. Your better bet is to get to Carrow Road early tomo morning.

[quote user="Largey"]

Are tickets available on the day of the match (e.g. tomorrow)?

I know the ticket office in the Castle Mall store will be open, and Im guessing they will be available (if of course it isnt a full house, which no mention has been made of it yet).

And also on the city website, it says the Ticket Office at the ground is only open on non-home match Saturdays, so Im guessing I couldnt go to the ground to get tickets, or is there somewhere else (the City stand?) I could purchase some.

Why after QPR i really want to go, its like a drug...!

[/quote]

Went to the shop in the mall on Wednesday afternoon and there were still tickets available then.  Why not give them a call to see if there''s any.

I would think there would be tickets available, I just wondered how I would go about purchasing them on the day, didnt know if they shut off the chance of buying them on the day!

Thanks lads for your help, will put my eggs in one basket and head to the Castle Mall store in the morning!

You can ring the box office in the morning and then collect your tickets before the game.

thweres bound to be a few returned away tickets up fro grabs in the home areas...

cant see Sheff utd selling their allocation

jas :)

Before I got my season ticket last year, I used to use the buy-back scheme for several years, and always managed to get a ticket.

If you look on the club''s website it should tell you what time they go on sale it''s usually 1pm at the Jarrold Stand near the new infill.