Sign in to follow this  
HandyAndy

Norway-Iceland

I think you find that Iverson has played more Prem games and Helguson has played more games in total, especially in the Champ. But I would still have Siber here and then hopefully get Iverson in come November.

[quote user="kiwigreenandgold"]

Iverson is on fire, if only we could have captured him when Roeder first sniffed him out, I fear he may be alerting too many other managers now.

[/quote]

Yep, i agree.

Not a word has been mentioned about Iversen since the window closed, not by the papers or by people on message boards.

I hope we can sign him in January, as like you say he is on fire at the moment. If he keeps banging them in someone like Hull or Stoke might take a punt on him in January.

I just hope we haven''t missed the boat.

For me Helguson, iverson and sib;  purely on basis that all can do the job here but only helguson has recently in the champs and sib is already 34.

There season finishes in the not too distant future, I think that we will get him on loan then buy him in January. In fact I''m quite certain that''s what will happen.

Norwich should try to buy the Iceland-player Veigar Pall Gunnarson who plays for Stabæk in Norway!

And Alanzinho who also play for Stabæk!! I suggested him last year too, he has been brilliant this season!

Hope Glenn Roeder sees this..