Sign in to follow this  
SnakePit Lassy

how long?

how long before the " Roeder out" chants?

And the huckerby ones?

The game last night was a real dissappointment.

I think its time for a change. ND out, DS out, and the whole board out.

Jermaine Beckford anyone?

Personally i am sick of Glen Roeder,but if he goes who on earth would want to manage us?We are a club with no money,no ambition and fans who will accept mediocraty,while we still get 25,000 in the ground every week everything looks rosy in the garden and Delia can stay in the comfort zone as long as we finish 10th-16th in the league.I have a 14yr old son who doesnt even know what a cup run is-so those that say last night doesnt matter....it bloody well does.I think alot of the problem us Huckerby fans have with Roeder is he knew Hucks was on his way whether we stayed up or went down,but didnt want him to have a grand send off.Sorry if i am not showing the positivity of some of you on here,but i have been going 35yrs remember many highs and a few lows,but wonder if i will ever see those highs again?

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]

And the huckerby ones?

[/quote]

McAllister said last night after the game that Beckford is def not for sale. That boat has sailed Im afraid. Another blown opportunity by the board.

after watching the game last night even though he scored a hat trick, chesters defence were awful and he was handed two goals on a plate, beckford looked a lazy greedy striker who i dont think would add anything to our team and certainly is not the man we need to score yes but also to bring the rest of the team into the game and create chances for them

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]

And the huckerby ones?

[/quote]

McAllister said last night after the game that Beckford is def not for sale. That boat has sailed Im afraid. Another blown opportunity by the board.

[/quote]

Its not a blown opportunity if Leeds do not want to sell.  Criticism is ok when it is justified.

It is not Roeder''s fault. He has brought in some half decent players given what he appears to have had available to him. The main problem is that you can''t build a side in this league for a couple of million quid. With £20 million quid however........

Delia out, Cullum in = Promotion

HaHA I have solved it, it really is that simple.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]It is not Roeder''s fault. He has brought in some half decent players given what he appears to have had available to him. The main problem is that you can''t build a side in this league for a couple of million quid. With £20 million quid however........[/quote]

It Doesn''t take a genious to work out the Figures, But I''m going to try, Now if we spend £20.000.000 on new players,get promoted,Earn £60.000.000.=£40.000.000. proffit. Point here is our boardroom are lacking two things 1 Ambition 2 Faith, being directors of a company means its there job to ensure it works well and make sure they have the funds to run well ,if not get out let others do the job better 

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Jim Smith"]It is not Roeder''s fault. He has brought in some half decent players given what he appears to have had available to him. The main problem is that you can''t build a side in this league for a couple of million quid. With £20 million quid however........[/quote]

It Doesn''t take a genious to work out the Figures, But I''m going to try, Now if we spend £20.000.000 on new players,get promoted,Earn £60.000.000.=£40.000.000. proffit. Point here is our boardroom are lacking two things 1 Ambition 2 Faith, being directors of a company means its there job to ensure it works well and make sure they have the funds to run well ,if not get out let others do the job better 

[/quote]

Yep that simple. Now were do they get 20million from?

Can''t think can anyone help!!

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]

And the huckerby ones?

[/quote]

I think a lot depends on whether we win Saturday, & that will only happen if we start scoring goals!!!!!!!! Give it another couple of games without a win & the placards for the protest will be painted ready............

Question........... would Hucks have made a difference????????????????

And no Huckerby would not make the difference, he was not the player he used to be. It is Dion we have still not replaced.

ok if we get roeder out after one championship game ? what does it say about us a fans and also who apart from alex ferguson is going to do  better job? as roeder once said its takes 3 years of stability to produce a promotion mounting team

[quote user="dickyst220"][quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]

And the huckerby ones?

[/quote]

I think a lot depends on whether we win Saturday, & that will only happen if we start scoring goals!!!!!!!! Give it another couple of games without a win & the placards for the protest will be painted ready............

Question........... would Hucks have made a difference????????????????

[/quote]

YES he would! listening on the radio, you dont hear "clingan passes one man, two men, and has a shot on goal!" do ya?

We havent replaced Dion, Or Hucks.