Sign in to follow this  
dazza

morrison

looks like clinton morrison is near enuff signed for coventry now..... i mean he was FREE as well wud have been a gud striker.........

and always seems to score against us......

him and mckenzie will be a gud partnership....

did it just for u mate as saw the old pic on ur profile... lol ..

dnt say anything about the morrison thing then lol .. i mean another free was  kevin philips i know wages cud be a lot but he wud score loads too

Morrison is a big headed tosser who lacks bottle when the chips are down.He''s great at home but disappears away when it gets a bit tasty.

The other names that we have been linked with,with the honourable exception of lardy boy Howard,are all better prospects for us.

im sorry but i am a very old man and i sometimes find it diffuclut to read some of the posts on here, if you wouldn''t mind could you please make your text a bit bigger for me??

many thanks

We still havent signed anyone though have we, connected with or otherwise,  and kick off is less than 48 hours away...[quote user="Beauseant"]

Morrison is a big headed tosser who lacks bottle when the chips are down.He''s great at home but disappears away when it gets a bit tasty.

The other names that we have been linked with,with the honourable exception of lardy boy Howard,are all better prospects for us.

[/quote]

JC wrote the following post at 07/08/2008 5:30 PM:

We still havent signed anyone though have we, connected with or otherwise,  and kick off is less than 48 hours away...

Beauseant wrote:

Totally irrelevant post of the day!

Morrison has signed apparently - corny jokes on The Scrimmage about Clint Eastwood (ie. Freddy) up front, and to cap it all their goalkeeper is called Westwood! 

McKenzie coming back from injury layoff and may not start.