Sign in to follow this  
Olano

Swdish international Micke Dorsin is relast frome his club , if enyone have contacts to Roder let him know!!!!

This Swedish international is a wery wery good righ difender and can play on the left side in the difense.

He is fierd frome his Romanian club besause he didnt like it in Romanai.(fierd ti day) He have playd in Norway before, and Rosenborg is wery interested in signing him again.

But if there is enything in the romers aboute Iversen then it woud be easy to make Micke come as weel. And Dorisn is a good player. Dont think money woud be a problem here.

So if enyone know Roder ore enyone else at the club, it is time to tell them that Mikale Dorsin is oute there and he is on a free transfer.

(soory aboute the english si frome norway)

Dorsin was a very promising player a couple of years back and then seemed to disappear.He would be a decent signing, however his wages are meant to be pretty high (15k+) and do we really need another left wing back?

right back is his best plase. And he is so much bether then the players we have in that positon today.

[quote user="Olano"]right back is his best plase. And he is so much bether then the players we have in that positon today.[/quote]Not sure how you work that one out as he''s been a left back for the vast majority of his career, and whilst he can play on the right, his best place is undoubtedly on the left.Next you''ll be telling us that Marcus Allback is a great centre half...

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="Olano"]right back is his best plase. And he is so much bether then the players we have in that positon today.[/quote]Not sure how you work that one out as he''s been a left back for the vast majority of his career, and whilst he can play on the right, his best place is undoubtedly on the left.Next you''ll be telling us that Marcus Allback is a great centre half...[/quote]We need cover at left back. I never want to see Pattison there again...

[quote user="Old Boy"]We need cover at left back. I never want to see Pattison there again...[/quote]I see, so having Bertrand, Drury, Eagle and Lappin all of whom play there is not enough?I know we want a decent squad size, but 5 players to cover left back!!!

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="Old Boy"]We need cover at left back. I never want to see Pattison there again...[/quote]I see, so having Bertrand, Drury, Eagle and Lappin all of whom play there is not enough?[/quote]Nope - because you''re wrong. Lappin''s not a left back (and is on his way out), and neither is Eagle. Your mistaking a left-footed player with a left-sided defender. Drury hasn''t played for a year, and isn''t fully fit now - if he was, why didn''t he play against Spurs? Bertrand took a knock, and anyway his best position is left midfield (remember Haynes running rings round him?). Sorry.....

[quote user="Old Boy"]Nope - because you''re wrong. Lappin''s not a left back (and is on his way out), and neither is Eagle. Your mistaking a left-footed player with a left-sided defender. Drury hasn''t played for a year, and isn''t fully fit now - if he was, why didn''t he play against Spurs? Bertrand took a knock, and anyway his best position is left midfield (remember Haynes running rings round him?). Sorry.....[/quote]Whilst Lappin and Eagle may not be ''dedicated'' left backs, they are more than capable of playing there. Eagle did use to play on the left wing, yet since Roeder''s arrival he''s played most of the time in the left back role.As for Drury not being fully fit, how long do you think it''s going to take him??? As for why he didn''t play against Spurs, you''d have to ask Roeder.Bertrand is one of those players who it''s difficult to tell what their best position is. Whilst defensively he may not be as strong as other options (although I felt he looked pretty solid before going off against Spurs), what he can also offer pushing up to join the attack could be vastly beneficial to us, and certainly offer more to the team overall than someone like Drury who''s primary concentration is simply on defending.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="Old Boy"]Nope - because you''re wrong. Lappin''s not a left back (and is on his way out), and neither is Eagle. Your mistaking a left-footed player with a left-sided defender. Drury hasn''t played for a year, and isn''t fully fit now - if he was, why didn''t he play against Spurs? Bertrand took a knock, and anyway his best position is left midfield (remember Haynes running rings round him?). Sorry.....[/quote]Whilst Lappin and Eagle may not be ''dedicated'' left backs, they are more than capable of playing there. Eagle did use to play on the left wing, yet since Roeder''s arrival he''s played most of the time in the left back role.As for Drury not being fully fit, how long do you think it''s going to take him??? As for why he didn''t play against Spurs, you''d have to ask Roeder.Bertrand is one of those players who it''s difficult to tell what their best position is. Whilst defensively he may not be as strong as other options (although I felt he looked pretty solid before going off against Spurs), what he can also offer pushing up to join the attack could be vastly beneficial to us, and certainly offer more to the team overall than someone like Drury who''s primary concentration is simply on defending.[/quote]Firstly, Indy, it''s good to have a football discussion!!! I don''t agree that Lappin is an adequate left back, even as cover, though I think he''s good cover for left midfield. Eagle is even more flaky as left back cover, and not yet up to playing in the Championship at all IMO - Roeder''s given him time to develop, and hopefully he will. As for Drury, I don''t know how long it will take, but since he hasn''t played in pre-season it''s safe to assume he won''t be ready for the start of the season. There''s only one game left before the start, and Roeder''s unlikely to put anyone who hasn''t played 90 minutes in a competitive game straight into the side. So how is Drury going to get fit? We''re not in the combination any more, and the odd fixture against sides like Lynn Reserves isn''t great for building up match fitness - it could take Drury a month or more (4 or 5 CCC games, 12 or 15 potential points). This is exactly the reason we ended up with Pattison at left back - we have no cover at present. We have Bertrand and......

[quote user="Old Boy"][quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="Old Boy"]Nope - because you''re wrong. Lappin''s not a left back (and is on his way out), and neither is Eagle. Your mistaking a left-footed player with a left-sided defender. Drury hasn''t played for a year, and isn''t fully fit now - if he was, why didn''t he play against Spurs? Bertrand took a knock, and anyway his best position is left midfield (remember Haynes running rings round him?). Sorry.....[/quote]Whilst Lappin and Eagle may not be ''dedicated'' left backs, they are more than capable of playing there. Eagle did use to play on the left wing, yet since Roeder''s arrival he''s played most of the time in the left back role.As for Drury not being fully fit, how long do you think it''s going to take him??? As for why he didn''t play against Spurs, you''d have to ask Roeder.Bertrand is one of those players who it''s difficult to tell what their best position is. Whilst defensively he may not be as strong as other options (although I felt he looked pretty solid before going off against Spurs), what he can also offer pushing up to join the attack could be vastly beneficial to us, and certainly offer more to the team overall than someone like Drury who''s primary concentration is simply on defending.[/quote] I don''t agree that Lappin is an adequate left back, even as cover, though I think he''s good cover for left midfield. [/quote]so we didn''t sign lappin as a left back then? admittedly was grunty that signed him but he signed as a left back who can play in left of midfield

Whatever he was signed as super guard (I don''t remember), he doesn''t make a very good left back....

incidentally, I like Lappin (in midfield). Found this about the game against Cardiff:
The Sporting Life report

describes Norwich''s go-ahead goal as the result of "a poor backpass,"

which "wrong-footed Turnbull." The City keeper "sliced the resulting

clearance to Lappin on the left wing" and from there the Canaries''

midfielder "opened the scoring in sensational style in the 12th minute"

as "his low drive nestled in the bottom corner of the goal. Lappin was

at least 40 yards from goal when he let fly.
I remember that....(it wasn''t 40 yards though)

Lappin has a lot of skill and vision, but lacks any pace or strength. Still think he has a part to play in or quite small squad. He does not like playing left back, but given the choice to cover there or sit in the stands, I''m sure he would act for the former. His wages are not going to be massive and I can not see the point of selling him for 125k, when he ca be a decent squad player. Better player than Eagle.

As I said, Drury''s not fit yet, and now Bertrand''s picked up an injury, so we''ll see tomorrow what cover we''ve got at left back and how good it is.