Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Bell to Palace?

If the stupid bell end goes to that god forsaken place he deserves everything he gets.

[quote user="kdncfc"]If the stupid bell end goes to that god forsaken place he deserves everything he gets.[/quote]£5-10k a week more than he''d get at Norwich you mean?

Can''t see this reported on anywhere, other than the link you provided, which is a forum like this one for LTFC fans.

There was a piece, albeit gossip/speculation about Bell and other signing''s.

Luton Town midfielder David Bell is soon expected to complete his switch to Carrow Road, while Newcastle United strikers Andy Carroll and Shola Ameobi have been strongly linked with transfers.

And Roeder has revealed his confidence of bringing in further reinforcements as he looks to build on last season''s 17th-placed finish in the Championship.

He told the Eastern Daily Press: "I feel pretty confident we''ll have another two by the middle of the week and I''d like to think before the start of next week there''ll be another one or two in as well.

"Then the kind of squad will be starting to take shape that will give us a good opportunity to have a much better season than we did last year, which we must do."

[quote user="I beat Atalanta"][quote user="kdncfc"]If the stupid bell end goes to that god forsaken place he deserves everything he gets.[/quote]

£5-10k a week more than he''d get at Norwich you mean?
[/quote]

Palace would probably pay about the same in wages as us I''d guess, there''s no way he''d be on 5-10k a week more if he went there.