Sign in to follow this  
The Great Wall Of Tettey

Chairmans Views !

what i was just thinking !

rigters wouldnt be 2 expensive and looked a good player before injury !

lupoli probobly a loan, but never the less a season long loan for a young player looking to impress would be good !

ameobi will probobly be a last minute i reckon, if we are getting him atall, get him cheaper then !

Probably Lupoli, the French Trialist and Rigters which would be a bit of a "could go either way" set of transfers!

Personally, I would like at least one of the strikers to have a proven record in this country.

[quote user="Polar"]Lupoli, Rigters, Ameobi...

sounds good to me.
[/quote]

I''ve just been on a NUFC site chatting about Ameobi, most Geordies want to get shot of him, likeable they say but one hell of a lazy arse, the most popular response I got was ''Please buy him''! I replied by saying that I thought he''d be great in the Championship....the response was ''he''s not called stroller immobile for nothing''

Personally, I still think he could do a great job for us, I guess it depends how much he respects GR and whether or not he is prepared to put the effort in for him. If he does get signed I think GR will make it very clear that ''his legs are for running''......an exciting couple of weeks ahead hey?

I agree about Ameobi - I think most Geordies recognise that he is a decent player when he applies himself, but that he is also lazy and they quite sensibly want shot....but it is also true that he found his best form under Roeder, and Ameobi and GR clearly rate each other from the comments that have been made.  Under normal circumstances I''d say that we had no hope in signing him, but that fact that they seem to rather like each other suggests that there is a possibility that it might come off if enough £ was found.