Sign in to follow this  
National express super guard

The local Derbies could be tasty

Ipswitch are in talks with Ben Thatcher, the vicious little TW@T!! this shoul give the derbies an extra edge,hhhmm Thatcher V Clingan....I see scuffles on the horizon

So the Binners could end up with a Thatcher in their side… gives most right-minded people even more of a reason to hate them with a passion!

I''m looking forward to renewing aquaintances with Richard Shite at the Barclay once again.

What a great career he''s had since he left them, 7 years of sitting on Arsenal,Everton and West Ham''s bench ! - waster.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

I''m looking forward to renewing aquaintances with Richard Shite at the Barclay once again.

What a great career he''s had since he left them, 7 years of sitting on Arsenal,Everton and West Ham''s bench ! - waster.

[/quote]With all due respect, even if he is a binner, I dont think that anybody on this message board could call a man that has represented his country at football a waster. He was afterall behind David Seaman, Nigel Martyn and Robert Green at those three clubs. He may be a w*nker,  but a waster he is not. He is actually a very good signing for the scum. As for Lisbie..... I find it hilarious that they have wasted so much money on him.

this has got me thinking....do we actually have a ''hard man'' in our team...which is severly needed in this division...I kno russell isnt afraid too put his foot in but we dont really have a recognised hard man that would be fear into the opposition...I think its about time we signed a nutter purely for this purpose, bring back andy hughes [;)]

I used to love having Bradshaw in the side, he was a fiery one.............he was probably the last of the "hard men" we had.