Sign in to follow this  
SnakepitCanary

Oh, we've now been linked with Mifsud

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

Please lets sign him! My Malta shirt and flag are at the ready! Has pace to burn and given the right service will get goals. He had a drought after Xmas but that was predominantely down to CC playing him out wide.

I never thought i would see the day a Maltese player would play for City! (well apart from me in my dreams!) So come on...make it happen!

[/quote]

A drought that lasted 19 games....

Depends on the fee really. Any more than £500K and I think I would pass.

[/quote]Id comfortably spend 1-1.5 million on Mifsud - he was one of the leagues star players last season - single handedly carried Coventry.Quality player - please,please,please,please sign him!!

[quote user="Canary Chris"][quote user="Stevie Wonder"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

Please lets sign him! My Malta shirt and flag are at the ready! Has pace to burn and given the right service will get goals. He had a drought after Xmas but that was predominantely down to CC playing him out wide.

I never thought i would see the day a Maltese player would play for City! (well apart from me in my dreams!) So come on...make it happen!

[/quote]

A drought that lasted 19 games....

Depends on the fee really. Any more than £500K and I think I would pass.

[/quote]

Id comfortably spend 1-1.5 million on Mifsud - he was one of the leagues star players last season - single handedly carried Coventry.
Quality player - please,please,please,please sign him!!
[/quote]

He is not the complete article i admit but with the right service he can be lethal. His pace gets him 2/3 chances per game. God, i can only dream. Now i know how City Angel felt about Hucks! Im not a woofter tho!

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

It''s incredible how you have such high regard for yourself 1st Wizard? YES this is a city board where all views and opinions are welcome. But my don''t you shoot down anyone that has shares an opinion that differs from yours. So what! i''ve only made 9 posts?(10 now) should we all change user names on here to numbers, so with that theory you would be number 1 and i''d be number 9,999...? And I would call the numbers above me my master, and any number bellow me as Minions?!

[/quote]

Look, just engage your brain here YS.

Everyone who''s had a pop at me on this thread [including you] has not expressed their opinion or countered my arguements, they have only hurled insults and offered nothing more.

Being told to bugger off or pipe down, hardly is constructive is it?

And if that becomes certain posters standard of replies to me, then you can bank on it accordingly, that I will reply in kind to them!.

However, if they wish to argue their point in a sensible way, I can do that too!.........the choice is theirs mate.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

It''s incredible how you have such high regard for yourself 1st Wizard? YES this is a city board where all views and opinions are welcome. But my don''t you shoot down anyone that has shares an opinion that differs from yours. So what! i''ve only made 9 posts?(10 now) should we all change user names on here to numbers, so with that theory you would be number 1 and i''d be number 9,999...? And I would call the numbers above me my master, and any number bellow me as Minions?!

[/quote]

Everyone who''s had a pop at me on this thread [including you] has not expressed their opinion or countered my arguements, they have only hurled insults and offered nothing more.

And if that becomes certain posters standard of replies to me, then you can bank on it accordingly, that I will reply in kind to them!.

However, if they wish to argue their point in a sensible way, I can do that too!.........the choice is theirs mate.

[/quote]

[quote]He will end up at Bristol City or Palarse, they both have more ambition than us!.[/quote]

You show us the substantiation for that argument and we''ll argue with it. Otherwise it is just as inflamatory as the replies you complain about.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

[/quote]

I was born in Malta so i''d have another excuse to get a Malta shirt too.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote]He will end up at Bristol City or Palarse, they both have more ambition than us!.[/quote]

You show us the substantiation for that argument and we''ll argue with it. Otherwise it is just as inflamatory as the replies you complain about.

[/quote]

I welcome your consided opinion on this:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_3852588,00.html

Just heard on SkySportsNews that Bristol City have had an offer accepted for Michael Mifsud!

He''d be linking up with Dele Adebola (his ex cov team mate) again so could be a good move for him!

If Roeder wants him, he needs to act fast!

I wouldn''t get too excited a) he wasn''t even on our radar until the

other day, b) the fact they''ve announced their bid doesn''t mean we''ve

not bid, we could just be keeping quiet again, and c) this is Sky

Sports News, who have got a hell of a lot wrong recently...

Its on Coventry and Bristols Offy sites now.  Undisclosed bid accepted.GR has been asked about Mifsud this morning but replied ''Who does he play for?''

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I wouldn''t get too excited a) he wasn''t even on our radar until the other day, b) the fact they''ve announced their bid doesn''t mean we''ve not bid, we could just be keeping quiet again, and c) this is Sky Sports News, who have got a hell of a lot wrong recently...
[/quote]

If you remember we were denying any interest in Lupoli only a few days ago.

If GR wants him, I think he will probably get him. If he doesn`t then...................

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."][quote user="can u sit down please"]

[/quote]

I was born in Malta so i''d have another excuse to get a Malta shirt too.

[/quote]

Really! Which part??

On Waghorn''s piece it quotes Glen being very complimentary of Mifsud, quite similar to the way he has talked about Ameobi and Hoolahan......

Do we really need him? Presuming we go into the season with 5 strikers, we have Curo, Lupoli and Martin, we know Roeder is looking at big strikers (talking about Lupoli) "He''s an extremely hard working player who works off the shoulder, now

we need to find a bigger, more physical striker for him and for Cureton

to play with. I think Cureton is at his best when he''s got a bigger

striker alongside him, the same as Arturo
." so maybe now we are not so interested in Mifsud? I guess it depends on whether he will view Martin as one of his 5 strikers or not...

Mifsud looks Bristol bound ... from these Web pages!

Looks like he is off to Bristol!