Sign in to follow this  
FramCanary

SMITH OUT!

[quote user="ricardo"]

Delia does not want to give up control at all. That indeed is very clear.

[/quote]In what way is this clear?

I wondered what those tall things were...You must be right...Right?

I see nothing above that tells me your opinion is based on facts. Just more speculation about a non offer. This is the reality Ricardo. The club is not for sale. Please feel free to call me blind when you have some facts. When you have information detailing Cullums offer so we can all make our minds up over it''s substance. Prove me wrong. Until then you are just speculating.

If Cullums offer was genuine then I for one would be delighted. Who doesn''t want to spend 20 million on players! But the reality is we do not know anything about it! It''s all paper talk and rumours.

If Mr Cullum is so confused about the refusal of his 20 million then why is he not saying so. Why is he not granting interviews and answering the questions that people want answered? I will tell you why because it is just not that simple. He doesn''t want you to know what he proposed. Why is that? Because he may want the club on the cheap? Because there are clauses that would return his money? Because he had some convoluted plan for control that did not suit all of the parties involved. Again..Who knows....Aren''t we playing a game right now?

[quote user="Bigus"]

I wondered what those tall things were...You must be right...Right?

I see nothing above that tells me your opinion is based on facts. Just more speculation about a non offer. This is the reality Ricardo. The club is not for sale. Please feel free to call me blind when you have some facts. When you have information detailing Cullums offer so we can all make our minds up over it''s substance. Prove me wrong. Until then you are just speculating.

If Cullums offer was genuine then I for one would be delighted. Who doesn''t want to spend 20 million on players! But the reality is we do not know anything about it! It''s all paper talk and rumours.

If Mr Cullum is so confused about the refusal of his 20 million then why is he not saying so. Why is he not granting interviews and answering the questions that people want answered? I will tell you why because it is just not that simple. He doesn''t want you to know what he proposed. Why is that? Because he may want the club on the cheap? Because there are clauses that would return his money? Because he had some convoluted plan for control that did not suit all of the parties involved. Again..Who knows....Aren''t we playing a game right now?

[/quote]

Cullum''s done all he has to do......Now, he just sits back and waits......Whilst we (both sides of the debate....oh, and the fencies) do all the work for him.

I''d like to hear what he has to say. He made this public in the first place. Whips up a &*it storm and then disappears again.

Barclay Marshmallow & Pineapple Eating Wizard wrote the following post at 16/07/2008 8:05 PM:

''sit on it and swivel Delia lover''

---------------

Thank you for your valuable contribution to this debate. At least you proved my point - you can''t answer the question. And once again, I''d be interested if you could point out exactly where I''ve said i support the board or Delia.

By the way, no one is scared by your avatar (except maybe yourself?)

Shut the hell up, everyone, i have found a new opinion! We have the money and capability to mount a promotion challege without Cullum! How about we see how we do with Roeder for a season, then consider Cullum, either when we are in the prem, or Challenging the season after next! We are not going down to league 1! we''re far too good, and had the scare already!

[quote user="Lol Morgan"]

"A trip to the Premiership"

Spoken like a true Deliamist. What a lovely trip out it was for little ol'' Norwich...

[/quote]

Lol, Lol!

OTBC

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Shut the hell up, everyone, i have found a new opinion! We have the money and capability to mount a promotion challege without Cullum! How about we see how we do with Roeder for a season, then consider Cullum, either when we are in the prem, or Challenging the season after next! We are not going down to league 1! we''re far too good, and had the scare already!
[/quote]

I''m afraid that''s the kind of thinking we don''t like here. Take your positivity and clear off, you hear?