Sign in to follow this  
ZiggyPiggy

What a surprise. Doherty was at fault AGAIN

Sick and tired of this chump costing us goals. Can''t believe how many people have the ridiculous notion that this idiot is anything other than a lump with a vertical forehead. I watched him embarassed by gorleston on wednesday and again today he was reportedly at fault for the goal.When are the majority of fans going to do the right thing and campaign by way of marching with a signed petition to downing street to have him removed from our squad?Makes me SO angry.

[quote user="Seat0123"]Sick and tired of this chump costing us goals. Can''t believe how many people have the ridiculous notion that this idiot is anything other than a lump with a vertical forehead. I watched him embarassed by gorleston on wednesday and again today he was reportedly at fault for the goal.When are the majority of fans going to do the right thing and campaign by way of marching with a signed petition to downing street to have him removed from our squad?Makes me SO angry.[/quote]Loved this, especially the anything other than a lump with a vertical forehead!

Loved this, especially the anything other than a lump with a vertical forehead! - Snakepit boys

Me too!  And to think a verticle forehead is what gives us room for a bigger brain than the sloped forhead of the gorilla, orangutan and Doherty''s siblings.

But not even a minute had passed and Ahlafors were level after some sloppy play in the Canary area. Gary Doherty was caught napping and after a goalmouth scramble, Tobias Emback prodded home

Stupid donkey, really hope he is the one to warm the bench next season

A petition to Downing St eh?

I know Ian Gibson, Charles Clarke, Ed Balls and Norman Lamb are all fans, but I dont think Gordon cares, I believe he supports Raith Rovers.

Jetlag, t''is all. - Fozzie

How many time zones does one cross flying from Norwich to Sweden?  Did he go the wrong way and cross all of them?  If not, that rules out jet lag.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

Jetlag, t''is all. - Fozzie

How many time zones does one cross flying from Norwich to Sweden?  Did he go the wrong way and cross all of them?  If not, that rules out jet lag.

[/quote]

http://www.codemodeabode.com/facepalm.jpeg

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Er, we did win, didn''t we ?  Just checking.[/quote]3 points in the bag!