Sign in to follow this  
jordimurrell

instead of ameobi what about this player!

i''ve heard thye ameobi deal is off now as he is going to be playing 1st team football with newcastle so i''ve heard.

so with my football experience i think we should give this bloke a go. His name is Daniele Vantaggiato and looks like this when he scores goals, goals and goals!  

videos, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctYOvVHBnEg , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fcAzuKit60&feature=related , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s89lHdIRqc&feature=related brilliant goals. worth a look.

player profile:-

height:- 177cm

position:- striker

in 2001-02 he started his career at Bari in serie B with no starts however in 2002-2003 season he got 5 starts with no goals.

in 03-04 he got a 2 season long loan to Crotone who are also in serie B, he got 26 starts and 8 goals not bad for 19 year old at that time. but in 04-05 he remained at Crotone and got 32 starts and 9 goals.

in 05-06 he went back to Bari although Crotone wanted him permently, he got 35 starts and 5 goals. he remained with them in 06-07 and got 15 starts and 2 goals.

that same season he got a loan out to Pescara a serie B side where he got 15 starts and 5 goals.

rimini signed him as he didn''t want to stay at Bari as he wasn''t promised 1st team football. he got 28 starts and 17 goals. he is still there to this very day.

it shows he is a very good player who wants good football and scores goals. give him a go Glenn Roeder please.

what do the pinkuners think then?

not alot.

Makiese seemed like he had a good game today from what the match report said. any news of him signing possibly ?

[quote user="jordimurrell"]

what if i did find him on football manager?

[/quote]

so why recommend him ?

seriously what is the possibility of signing someone from the bari in the serie b.

not looking good. you have to think realistically here.

even more random. rimini .. okay we will sign someone from rimini will we ras

[/quote]

then it hardly makes you the worlds greatest scout does it. Just because they turn out to be awesome on FM doesn''t make them incredible in real life.

try again mate...

i''ve heard thye ameobi deal is off now as he is going to be playing 1st team football with newcastle so i''ve heard.

so with my football experience i think we should give this bloke a go. His name is Daniele Vantaggiato and looks like this when he scores goals, goals and goals!  

videos, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctYOvVHBnEg , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fcAzuKit60&feature=related , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s89lHdIRqc&feature=related brilliant goals. worth a look.

player profile:-

height:- 177cm

position:- striker

in 2001-02 he started his career at Bari in serie B with no starts however in 2002-2003 season he got 5 starts with no goals.

in 03-04 he got a 2 season long loan to Crotone who are also in serie B, he got 26 starts and 8 goals not bad for 19 year old at that time. but in 04-05 he remained at Crotone and got 32 starts and 9 goals.

in 05-06 he went back to Bari although Crotone wanted him permently, he got 35 starts and 5 goals. he remained with them in 06-07 and got 15 starts and 2 goals.

that same season he got a loan out to Pescara a serie B side where he got 15 starts and 5 goals.

rimini signed him as he didn''t want to stay at Bari as he wasn''t promised 1st team football. he got 28 starts and 17 goals. he is still there to this very day.

it shows he is a very good player who wants good football and scores goals. give him a go Glenn Roeder please.

what do the pinkuners think then?

[/quote]

hahahaha i got this guy on fm 08 for norwich when i got promoted, is good on there,

but i think uve been playing the game a bit too hmmmm

i would take him tho lol

[/quote]

Just out of curiousity, did you play this game as Norwich and dominate europe? I rest my case.

[quote user="jordimurrell"]i f***** didn''t get him from football manager. i''m sick off being bullied![/quote]

Jesus christ! If you think thats bullying you should read some of the stuff said to me young man!

[quote user="jordimurrell"]i f***** didn''t get him from football manager. i''m sick off being bullied![/quote]Well i still love you jordi [:)]

[quote user="jordimurrell"]i f***** didn''t get him from football manager. i''m sick off being bullied![/quote]

Dont want to upset you anymore but you did say this........

"what if i did find him on football manager?"

anyone remember "tonton zola mokoko"!!!

awesome on CM3 but never surfaced in real life!

ok i''m sorry every1 for posting. i get scared of posting on here now because the next thing you know you have detectives on the look out for spelling and to take the mick.

ok i''m sorry every1 for posting. i get scared of posting on here now because the next thing you know you have detectives on the look out for spelling and to take the mick.

[/quote]Jordi, don''t worry about it just keep posting. They like it really, otherwise they''d have no one to reply to.

See...  the older fans miss out yet again. We never had "Football Manager" to spot new players. We had Subuteo but all the players were the same. Except for the ones my nan had trod on and they had great blobs of Bostik holding them together and then the balance was all wrong[:S]

Anyway question to you ''Football Manager'' folk...

What''s ''The Doc'' like on there[:^)]