Sign in to follow this  
pickle

Is Gow coming today???

rumours are starting to build up to see if he is coming today.

has anyone got any info???

I hope we announce several new players today, it would be a very welcome relief from the takeover talk.

several new players today. who else have we been linked with other that Gow. and it wont be shola

There already with us though. unless the F.A decide they wont let the hoolihan deal go through. touchwood

yes but whether he will come. i am starting to get worried now as it has been quite a long while to tie up lose ends

why are there so many peeps on here getting excited over a £300k player which of noboby has seen him play and can not make in into the rangers team ... julien brellier ring a bell ?. i  may be wrong and hope he do well for us  but going from the last few seasons signing cheep players was nearly our downfall.

good point. i think its a risk but i think the risk will pay off. just compare grant to roeder. a big difference in knowledge

I totally agree.I mean, sometimes talk of enw players can persuade a player to come to a club, under the expectation (Hux here)or, it can scare players of (numerous players on the verge of coming here.)

Roeder has told us to trust him, and that we rightly should. I''m sure we''ll have a decent squad by the end of the summer!