Sign in to follow this  
TheCardinal

Blast. The Pink Un has beaten me to it!

Just had a text from a mate who tells me he has some inside info about the trialists currently at Colney. But low and behold the EDP has beaten me to it.

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED03%20Jul%202008%2008%3A47%3A11%3A587

Bruno Berner and Patrick Barul.

Anyone know anything about them? I remember reading about Berner and thinking he''d be a tidy signing?

Reading this, I have to admit that I don''t understand why we didn''t try to keep hold of Camara; did a good job at left back when he got the chance in my opinion.  

[quote user="pickle"]camara was good to start with but lost form towards the end of the season[/quote]

Well, yeah, but I think it was at least partly because he only got allowed the odd chance to play once Bertrand took up the position. I think that he would be a good bet if given a consistent run. I''d quite like him here.  

Oh dear 2 unheard of foreigners , hardly screaming lots of money to spend is , things seem to be in a far worse state than last summer .When is Roeder going to introduce the new heroes the signings that he said would make us raise our eyebrows .

Camera wasnt good enough!

Dont knock these guys before you''ve seen them, the trial gives roeder a chance to take a look at them.

Berner is a swiss internationa, with experence and wwas deemed good enough for Blackburn to sign 2 years ago.

Farulappears to have played for clubs in France Ligue 1, which is a decent standard.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Oh dear 2 unheard of foreigners , hardly screaming lots of money to spend is , things seem to be in a far worse state than last summer .When is Roeder going to introduce the new heroes the signings that he said would make us raise our eyebrows .
[/quote]

As I posted yesterday..........................the security  at Colney wasn''t to hide a few "no marks'''' from the press............so what was it ?

[quote user="pickle"]camara was good to start with but lost form towards the end of the season[/quote]Camara was good when given a run, only when he was dropped and given the odd game did his form suffer, about the same time Roeder started his chopping and changing and we slipped back down the league.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]

Just had a text from a mate who tells me he has some inside info about the trialists currently at Colney. But low and behold the EDP has beaten me to it.

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED03%20Jul%202008%2008%3A47%3A11%3A587

Bruno Berner and Patrick Barul.

Anyone know anything about them? I remember reading about Berner and thinking he''d be a tidy signing?

[/quote]

Had it not occured to you that maybe your mate had read it in this mornings EDP and then sent you a text...