Sign in to follow this  
Forces2Canaries

Has the X-Files reached the Pink Un Forum

Not lots, just similar ones asking why a thread that was full of insults was deleted. No conspiracy theory here. Just tidying up the forum - last thing it needs is yet another Delia thread, and one that holds no substance whatsoever.

Bizarre innit.  We''re allowed to call Delia everything in the farmyard including manure, but put up an obvious windup thread about Delia quitting and it gets deleted? 

At least we all assumed it was a windup.  But because it keeps getting deleted we''re beginning to wonder if it''s true.  Not very clever imo.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Not lots, just similar ones asking why a thread that was full of insults was deleted. No conspiracy theory here.[/quote]

I have had three threads deleted,

Not of which had any insults in them,

Do you care to expand on this any further?

me and CT had thread deleted asking why threads were being deleted...

i fail to see how that can be classed as offensive.. but their ya go

[quote user="GRFC"]

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Not lots, just similar ones asking why a thread that was full of insults was deleted. No conspiracy theory here.[/quote]

[/quote]

All of which referred to the one deleted thread....

[quote user="Ipswich Are Scum"]

[/quote]

They weren''t offemsive. The thread they were pointing to was. I''ve never seen this much fuss over a thread being deleted before....

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"][quote user="Ipswich Are Scum"]

[/quote]

They weren''t offemsive. The thread they were pointing to was. I''ve never seen this much fuss over a thread being deleted before....

[/quote]Try to understand Pete, we just want HER out of our club

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"][quote user="GRFC"]

[/quote]

All of which referred to the one deleted thread....

[/quote]

I can''t say that I noticed any insults in the originall thread...

Just something that may or may not have been true, but is VERY relevant to just about everything that has been discussed on here this week.

Does that mean if we start another ''non abusive'' thread about the rumour of Delia quiting, it won''t get deleted?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Who was being abused, Delia or the ******** who put the thread up?  [:D]

[quote user="Scot-e-dog"]Does that mean if we start another ''non abusive'' thread about the rumour of Delia quiting, it won''t get deleted?
[/quote]

As long as there''s no swearing in the replies by all means. Whether anyone will believe you is another matter....

[/quote]

[/quote]Now thats the sound of a bumbling person backed into a corner, trying to think on his feet. And failing badly

[quote user="Forces2Canaries"]so why has another thread - with only one post - asking if the rumour that someone has heard ref DS seeling her shares and quitting has just gone[/quote]

It hasn''t.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

[quote user="Scot-e-dog"]Does that mean if we start another ''non abusive'' thread about the rumour of Delia quiting, it won''t get deleted?[/quote]

As long as there''s no swearing in the replies by all means. Whether anyone will believe you is another matter....

[/quote]Pete, I didn''t start the first one, but like lots of people enjoy reading the garbage that some folk want to post.However, I did start the first "what happened to...." thread (I went off to have my tea and the first one had disappeared). For future use, rather than deleting a thread like my one, you could just respond.  All the speculation occurred because the ''goings on'' were mighty odd for a little while.  I still don''t understand why you deleted all of the silly (and some very funny) posts that followed it.

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]He must have put it back [;)][/quote]Feeling superstitious are we? LEAVE THE DRUGS ALONE!! Come on mate, lets be having you off them dirty substances!