Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Pattison training at Colney

Did anyone else notice how terrible he looked in the latest Canaries World vid doing the circuits? To say he looked ''out of shape'' would be an understatemet. I get the impression his heart isnt commited to the club or Roeders cause.

pre-season training has only just begun to be fair. I feel a bit sorry for the lad, the season hasn''t even begun and he''s being slated!

[quote user="Stavros"]pre-season training has only just begun to be fair. I feel a bit sorry for the lad, the season hasn''t even begun and he''s being slated![/quote]

You havent seen his belly mate! I would just like to think he would want to make a little effort with his physique thats all.

a total waste of money i cant believe why roeder bought him hes usually chasing the ball after his own mistakes or passing sidewards please sell him

In that video who is the black player shown about 2/3rds of the way through next to Doc and Shack?

I could not see it that well as my screen kept freezing but it looked a bit like Richters?

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

In that video who is the black player shown about 2/3rds of the way through next to Doc and Shack?

I could not see it that well as my screen kept freezing but it looked a bit like Richters?

[/quote]

I think thats our new striker Korey Smith. Hope hes as good as Roeder makes out.

As I said my screen froze so I couldn''t make it out that well but the player in question does not look that much like the pictures of Korey Smith or Luke Daley on the official site.

Maybe just wishful thinking on my part!

[quote user="gremlin griggs"]a total waste of money i cant believe why roeder bought him hes usually chasing the ball after his own mistakes or passing sidewards please sell him[/quote]Have to say, Pattison looks like a dodgy signing by Roeder - he certainly hasn''t lived up to Roeder''s hype. Roeder''s cleared out all the dead wood, but has he brought some of his own in? Pattison''s first game was very good, but it''s been downhill all the way since then.

Don''t think either of them are black though! The Franch guy certainly isn''t as have seen a picture of him. The mystery deepens!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

Don''t think either of them are black though! The Franch guy certainly isn''t as have seen a picture of him. The mystery deepens!

[/quote]

Patrick Barul

Could this be the said dark skinned Player seen at preseason Training?

Answer on a postcard to Mr G Roeder. CO NCFC Norfolk.

No I don''t think that is him either (although if thats the French guy it is not the guy thought I saw a a picture of previously!)

I remain of the view that it looked like Richters although given how secretive everything is surrounding Colney now I would be amazed if the Club had allowed him to be filmed training with us. On balance of probabilities its more likely to be a youth team player.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

No I don''t think that is him either (although if thats the French guy it is not the guy thought I saw a a picture of previously!)

I remain of the view that it looked like Richters although given how secretive everything is surrounding Colney now I would be amazed if the Club had allowed him to be filmed training with us. On balance of probabilities its more likely to be a youth team player.

[/quote]

Jim, im with you it looks like Rigters. The frame is far too big for a youth team player.We can only hope!

Im guessing if it is him a deal is in place, GR just wanted to have a bit more of a lokk at him in training first.

Maybe Russell has shaved all his hair off?!

Looking at it again it does seriously look like Rigters. Makes you wonder doesnt it.

[quote user="Stevee Wonder"]I reckon it''s just Russell. Someone on here the other day said he had had a hair cut.[/quote]

At last the puzzle is complete!

If im correct was the rigters loan deal leading to a  permanent one?

Just paused it. Copied it to Paint and zoomed in.....if it aint Rigters then i am Ronnie Corbett. Everything about it says to me it is him.

The black guys i see R-L are, Korey Smith, Darel Russell (minus the dreads), Semmy, Barul (after seeing his pic above) and 2nd from the very end is Mr X.

I will do some digging with my HP.....

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

Just paused it. Copied it to Paint and zoomed in.....if it aint Rigters then i am Ronnie Corbett. Everything about it says to me it is him.

The black guys i see R-L are, Korey Smith, Darel Russell (minus the dreads), Semmy, Barul (after seeing his pic above) and 2nd from the very end is Mr X.

I will do some digging with my HP.....

[/quote]

Maceo Rigters

No its def Luke Daley. You can see both his and Smiths images in the link below. Plus there are 5 coloured lads at Norwich and and there are 5 training. The numbers add up.

http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Academy/0,,10355~1024544,00.html

I like the way Korey Smith has listed his PS3 as another interest. Good lad. I wonder if he plays online Call of Duty 4?

I don''t know. Both Daley and Smith are quite thin from the pictures I have seen of them and this guy looks to be of a bigger build and have a slightly darker skin tone to me but then again maybe its just the pictures being distorted. He''s also wearing the kit of squad number 34 and we don''t have a number 34. Daley and Smith are 37 and 30 respectively! In fact one of them (37 I think - Daley) is in the same picture.

Who knows - one of life''s little mysteries I guess!