Sign in to follow this  
Dan

Andy Cole joins Forest. Yeessssssss

[quote user="Dan"]

Thank god for that.

[/quote]Could not agree more.  The signing of Cole would have been the perfect example of how to waste money.

Been away for a couple of weeks so am I right in saying that as things stand Forest could be starting with Andy Cole and Earnie upfront next season whereas currently we''re looking at Cureton and Martin?

Yep. We will set the championship alight next season with that strike force. Trust me.

i doubted keeno when he drafted coles ole mate dwight yorke into sunderlands midfield - one of his first signings, and has recently signed another deal...sometimes, there is life in old dogs, and part of keeno''s genius that season was to move players into unfamilar positions and get them to perform very well indeed.  he converted a right back to centre half with great success lets not forget...cole did well at newcastle playing off beardsleys feeds ''from the hole'' behind.  roles reversed this time, i wager he''ll be in the hole at forest - feeding earnie  the ammo  to score!!!

[quote user="james norwich"]Andy Cole is the opposite to Dion, a lazy has been who spent half of last season on Burnley''s bench.[/quote]

But currently our only senior striker is a lazy never has been.

Not saying Andy Cole would be top of my list but I''d be a lot more happy lining up with Andy Cole instead of Jamie Cureton.

[quote user="Dan"]

Thank god for that.

[/quote]Let''s revisit this post at the end of the season. I have a feeling that he will score goals for Forest.

[quote user="Mook"][quote user="Dan"]

Thank god for that.

[/quote]Let''s revisit this post at the end of the season. I have a feeling that he will score goals for Forest.[/quote]Agreed. As a lead-the-line striker, he''s not up to the job. As an impact from the bench player, he''s the sort of player who will score 8-10 very important goals. Still, Forest''s offer of £25k a week is out of this world, and we can hardly be surprised he snubbed us for that.