Sign in to follow this  
Dicky

Ameobi

Quote from my mate who is chief sports writer at the Mail when asked about Ameobi (by me!) "your lot trying very hard to sign Ameobi and he''s keen to hook up again with Roeder"

Sounds hopeful.

[quote user="Dicky"]

Quote from my mate who is chief sports writer at the Mail when asked about Ameobi (by me!) "your lot trying very hard to sign Ameobi and he''s keen to hook up again with Roeder"

Sounds hopeful.

[/quote]

I wouldn''t believe the date in that bloody rag!..............its not going to happen so behave yourself.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Dicky"]

Sounds hopeful.

[/quote]

I wouldn''t believe the date in that bloody rag!..............its not going to happen so behave yourself.

[/quote]

Good God I agree with Wizard.......bloody awful paper The Mail.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Dicky"]

Sounds hopeful.

[/quote]

[/quote]

What paper do you believe Wiz? You seem to rubbish any that are mentioned.

So Wizard, the master of talking absolute crap, has a go at a chap who has TWICE won sports writer of the year and used to head up sport at the Telegraph.  Priceless.

[quote user="bunny"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Dicky"]

Sounds hopeful.

[/quote]

[/quote]

What paper do you believe Wiz? You seem to rubbish any that are mentioned.

[/quote]

I don''t bunny, all the nationals are corrupt to some degree as are the national jurno''s in my opinion and they will invent/lie or gloss up old news to fill their columns.....I have the Lowestoft Journal for my local news and watch Sky TV News for the bigger issues.............

The Sun newspaper appears sometimes in my house, but thats no my choice................and thats worse than the damn Mail imo!.[:D]

and they will invent/lie or gloss up old news to fill their columns.....

Not like you then Wizard....  Thanks for that, made me chuckle.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

I have the Lowestoft Journal for my local news

[/quote]

Anything of interest in that Wiz?? Can only imagine the articles.....

Local man wins the ''Glass Half Empty'' award for being East Anglia''s most pessimistic resident.

A local man received the accolade of being the grumpiest person in the region yesterady. On recieving the news, he was quoted as saying "I have no chance of retaining this award unless there is significant investment behind the scenes and that''s never gonna happen under the present regime".

[quote user="Dicky"]

and they will invent/lie or gloss up old news to fill their columns.....

Not like you then Wizard....  Thanks for that, made me chuckle.

[/quote]

As long as you''re happy Dicky........as long as you''re happy.............but, he still ain''t coming to us.............I won''t allow it![;)]