Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Bad News Bertie

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i drove past a car dealers today.. there were lots of cars there! I expect 40 new signings!

jas :)

[/quote]

Did they have players names for Registration plates? If not you are mistaken.

[/quote]

I just saw an old  red clapped out Partner van with the reg ARR 323 D . Oh hang on it was my Partner driving my Partner .[:$] arrdee.

[/quote]

When are you signing Arrdee ? [:D]

[/quote]

I am so sorry Wass , I wont be signing because I know Glenn will only use me as a bench warmer , bringing me on with 20 mins to go is not my idea of signing a long term contract , I can see his reasoning as using me as a shock tactic with my pace and ball control but I am an all action player I need the full 90 mins , I will now devastate you with the news that now I have entered the veteran stage as some claim my 100 mts has gone from 9.8 to 11.2  so yes I have slowed down a bit .

I know the big 4 in the prem have shown quite an interest in me but if I cant play for my devoted Club I don''t want to play for anyone . It must be wonderful for you lovely old City fans to have one of the targeted players tell you the first hand truth , just think of all that talent that has gone to waste , its heartbreaking [U] arrdee.

[/quote]

Well R D, what a heart warming image I now have on this lovely Sunday morning.  I still think you should reconsider though, although those shock tactics would only last for about half a season.  I think it would be a great tactic for the Canaries to nip in and score while the opposition players are rolling around in fits of laughter.

After half the season is over and the shock tactics have worn off, I would love to see you as a scout - no not a Baden-Powell scout (although the image of you in a pair of shorts is enough to give the best of us rosy cheeks) a football scout, I do guess that you may have been a boy scout in your time. 

I think you would be excellent as a football scout for the Canaries.  You have passion, a love of the club, an eye for talent, an eye for future talent, I''m sure you could easily pick out the rough diamond amongst a bunch of cubic zirconia, R D I honestly think you would not only be ideal for this role, but also that you would really enjoy it.

You lovely old peach melba.[:)]

[quote user="birdman"]

I took my dog for a walk tonignt and near a plush hotel I saw K9P

[/quote]

Now was this written in chalk on the pavement ? surely not paint sprayed ?. I don''t know what the kid''s are coming to , seems to me a lot of them are nothing but vandals . Thanks for that "birdman" you lovely old boy, its nice to keep abreast with what is happening on the city streets , its times like this I am sometimes glad I live in the "sticks" and don''t have to look upon these sort of things . Oh sorry you don''t mean you found 9p do you ? well if this is the case I hope you handed into your nearest police station , after all its not yours is it ?. [:(] arrdee.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i drove past a car dealers today.. there were lots of cars there! I expect 40 new signings!

[/quote]

[/quote]

I just saw an old  red clapped out Partner van with the reg ARR 323 D . Oh hang on it was my Partner driving my Partner .[:$] arrdee.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I am so sorry Wass , I wont be signing because I know Glenn will only use me as a bench warmer , bringing me on with 20 mins to go is not my idea of signing a long term contract , I can see his reasoning as using me as a shock tactic with my pace and ball control but I am an all action player I need the full 90 mins , I will now devastate you with the news that now I have entered the veteran stage as some claim my 100 mts has gone from 9.8 to 11.2  so yes I have slowed down a bit .

I know the big 4 in the prem have shown quite an interest in me but if I cant play for my devoted Club I don''t want to play for anyone . It must be wonderful for you lovely old City fans to have one of the targeted players tell you the first hand truth , just think of all that talent that has gone to waste , its heartbreaking [U] arrdee.

[/quote]

Well R D, what a heart warming image I now have on this lovely Sunday morning.  I still think you should reconsider though, although those shock tactics would only last for about half a season.  I think it would be a great tactic for the Canaries to nip in and score while the opposition players are rolling around in fits of laughter.

After half the season is over and the shock tactics have worn off, I would love to see you as a scout - no not a Baden-Powell scout (although the image of you in a pair of shorts is enough to give the best of us rosy cheeks) a football scout, I do guess that you may have been a boy scout in your time. 

I think you would be excellent as a football scout for the Canaries.  You have passion, a love of the club, an eye for talent, an eye for future talent, I''m sure you could easily pick out the rough diamond amongst a bunch of cubic zirconia, R D I honestly think you would not only be ideal for this role, but also that you would really enjoy it.

[/quote]

Now Broadslim its such a long time ago since I last heard from you and indeed I remember "the way we were" as you say . What I would like to say from the start is thanks for your confidence in me , as I always know you will have , oh by the way did I send you a signed picture of myself ? I know you were desperate for one , I hope my agent obliged , if not let me know.

I think its a good tactic to have the opposition players falling about in laughter but with every best will in the world "Broad" I don''t think I will have much time to tell the opposition jokes but a good thought never the less .

Now about my shorts , I have lived in my shorts for years as Ruth has told me so many times "arrdee your legs are the best in the country" and as I always say if you have got it flaunt it , in other words some of us have got it and some of us haven''t . I feel so bad for having so much . I will admit that I haven''t worn my shorts this year so far , not only because the weather has been bad but I didn''t want to expose my surgical stockings , bless you Broad and long may you remain my number one fan . Oh Ruth intends to cut my toenails this evening , would you like me to keep them for you ? cheers .[:D] arrdee.   

Now this is bad news you lovely old wass , such a sweet old boy , indeed one of the sweetest ever .

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now Broadslim its such a long time ago since I last heard from you and indeed I remember "the way we were" as you say . What I would like to say from the start is thanks for your confidence in me , as I always know you will have , oh by the way did I send you a signed picture of myself ? I know you were desperate for one , I hope my agent obliged , if not let me know.

I think its a good tactic to have the opposition players falling about in laughter but with every best will in the world "Broad" I don''t think I will have much time to tell the opposition jokes but a good thought never the less .

Now about my shorts , I have lived in my shorts for years as Ruth has told me so many times "arrdee your legs are the best in the country" and as I always say if you have got it flaunt it , in other words some of us have got it and some of us haven''t . I feel so bad for having so much . I will admit that I haven''t worn my shorts this year so far , not only because the weather has been bad but I didn''t want to expose my surgical stockings , bless you Broad and long may you remain my number one fan . Oh Ruth intends to cut my toenails this evening , would you like me to keep them for you ? cheers .[:D] arrdee.   

[/quote]

[+o(]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[+o(]

[/quote]

Well alright Wass if you are going to craze , you can have some as well , for goodness sake I have only 10 to go around , I suppose "lapp" will want some next , dear oh dear , what I have to put up with by being arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]Did they have players names for Registration plates? If not you are mistaken.

[/quote] I just saw an old  red clapped out Partner van with the reg ARR 323 D . Oh hang on it was my Partner driving my Partner .[:$] arrdee.

[/quote]When are you signing Arrdee ? [:D]

[/quote] I am so sorry Wass , I wont be signing because I know Glenn will only use me as a bench warmer , bringing me on with 20 mins to go is not my idea of signing a long term contract , I can see his reasoning as using me as a shock tactic with my pace and ball control but I am an all action player I need the full 90 mins , I will now devastate you with the news that now I have entered the veteran stage as some claim my 100 mts has gone from 9.8 to 11.2  so yes I have slowed down a bit .

[/quote]Well R D, what a heart warming image I now have on this lovely Sunday morning.  I still think you should reconsider though, although those shock tactics would only last for about half a season.  I think it would be a great tactic for the Canaries to nip in and score while the opposition players are rolling around in fits of laughter.

[/quote] Now Broadslim its such a long time ago since I last heard from you and indeed I remember "the way we were" as you say . What I would like to say from the start is thanks for your confidence in me , as I always know you will have , oh by the way did I send you a signed picture of myself ? I know you were desperate for one , I hope my agent obliged , if not let me know.

[/quote]You mean you''re not putting ''em in your sausages this time arrdee ?  I never thought that was too hygenic anyway as your poor old mum isn''t around anymore to wash your feet and I don''t think Ruth would do that, bless her.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]I''ll pass Arrdee - Lapp can have mine![:|][/quote]

Well this is a magnificent gesture on your part Wass , you would have had them in a presentation box , something to hand onto your grandchildren , If as you say let "lapp" have them , I don''t know how I will come on, as he has over 80 grandchildren , will they be hovering around my feet for the rest of my life ?Well I suppose the good thing is ingrowing toenails will be a thing of the past , as they will always be down to the quick . I still think this was a magnificent gesture on your part . It was akin to someone throwing them selves on a bomb to save others , I hope "lapp" appreciates this . arrdee.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

I hope "lapp" appreciates this . arrdee.

Me too [:D]

[/quote]

Now wass don''t keep shoving the empathise on "lapp" you were as much to blame as "lapp" you knew when you took on arrdee it would be a problem . Its no good trying to shift the blame now is it? I have you both in my sights and I haven''t warmed up yet . arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="birdman"]

[/quote]

Now was this written in chalk on the pavement ? surely not paint sprayed ?. I don''t know what the kid''s are coming to , seems to me a lot of them are nothing but vandals . Thanks for that "birdman" you lovely old boy, its nice to keep abreast with what is happening on the city streets , its times like this I am sometimes glad I live in the "sticks" and don''t have to look upon these sort of things . Oh sorry you don''t mean you found 9p do you ? well if this is the case I hope you handed into your nearest police station , after all its not yours is it ?. [:(] arrdee.

[/quote]

I can remember the last time I was asked if I had a criminal record, and I had to own up, I think there might be one by Barry Manilow in my collection somewhere. [:O] 

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="birdman"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can remember the last time I was asked if I had a criminal record, and I had to own up, I think there might be one by Barry Manilow in my collection somewhere. [:O] 

[/quote]

I do just wonder who this many barrow loads you keep referring too . arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[/quote] Now wass don''t keep shoving the empathise on "lapp" you were as much to blame as "lapp" you knew when you took on arrdee it would be a problem . Its no good trying to shift the blame now is it? I have you both in my sights and I haven''t warmed up yet . arrdee.

[/quote]I don''t know why you are picking on me and wassy arrdee, probably because we were the two smallest there that night. I notice you haven''t pushed your luck with nutty or Tilly pal, is it because they''re both bigger than you ?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[/quote] Now wass don''t keep shoving the empathise on "lapp" you were as much to blame as "lapp" you knew when you took on arrdee it would be a problem . Its no good trying to shift the blame now is it? I have you both in my sights and I haven''t warmed up yet . arrdee.

[/quote]I don''t know why you are picking on me and wassy arrdee, probably because we were the two smallest there that night. I notice you haven''t pushed your luck with nutty or Tilly pal, is it because they''re both bigger than you ?[/quote]

Yeah, even I was slightly afraid of Nutty, especially when i asked him what was that sawdust on the floor and he said last nights furniture. [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[/quote]I don''t know why you are picking on me and wassy arrdee, probably because we were the two smallest there that night. I notice you haven''t pushed your luck with nutty or Tilly pal, is it because they''re both bigger than you ?[/quote]

Now Lapp you lovely old boy , of course I will never pick on Tilly because I remember him as one of my hero''s from the 60s , he is in fact Johnny Tillotson . I twigged this straight away , o.k. he has dropped the son from his name but I would know him anywhere and when he sang "poetry in motion " and started to sway those hips the crowds and what  crowds there were went wild . I will always remember my girl friend at the time Bessie going wild when Tilly sang "send me the pillow that you dream on" and then of course he would start to sway those hips again and Bessie would be away and I would be trampled under foot again , I remember one of Johnny''s concerts when I was pinned to the floor for 3 hrs only because Bessie''s stiletto heel had gone through my jacket and the floor , I was like a pinned butterfly . What lovely days they were Johnny those 60s with you and me in our hay days , I will never forget them , you lovely old boy [;)] arrdee.    

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Now Lapp you lovely old boy , of course I will never pick on Tilly because I remember him as one of my hero''s from the 60s , he is in fact Johnny Tillotson . I twigged this straight away , o.k. he has dropped the son from his name but I would know him anywhere and when he sang "poetry in motion " and started to sway those hips the crowds and what  crowds there were went wild . I will always remember my girl friend at the time Bessie going wild when Tilly sang "send me the pillow that you dream on" and then of course he would start to sway those hips again and Bessie would be away and I would be trampled under foot again , I remember one of Johnny''s concerts when I was pinned to the floor for 3 hrs only because Bessie''s stiletto heel had gone through my jacket and the floor , I was like a pinned butterfly . What lovely days they were Johnny those 60s with you and me in our hay days , I will never forget them , you lovely old boy [;)] arrdee.    

[/quote]

With that eyepatch on I thought he was Johnny Kidd (minus his Pirates), thank goodness he didn''t sing I''ll never get over you ! [:|]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[/quote]With that eyepatch on I thought he was Johnny Kidd (minus his Pirates), thank goodness he didn''t sing I''ll never get over you ! [:|]

[/quote]You''ve got it wassy, Johnny Kidd. I knew when he kept looking at City Angel and Kathy how he did he was "hungry for love"

Well dawgy, yee hah !   [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[/quote]With that eyepatch on I thought he was Johnny Kidd (minus his Pirates), thank goodness he didn''t sing I''ll never get over you ! [:|]

[/quote]You''ve got it wassy, Johnny Kidd. I knew when he kept looking at City Angel and Kathy how he did he was "hungry for love"

Well dawgy, yee hah !   [:D]

[/quote]

I never saw Tilly with an eye patch on , are you guys sure ? [8-)] arrdee.

I think it was to cut down the dazzle from that white suit he was wearing arrdee, very smart though it was, I was glad I had my re-actalites on !

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[/quote]

With that eyepatch on I thought he was Johnny Kidd (minus his Pirates), thank goodness he didn''t sing I''ll never get over you ! [:|]

[/quote]

So let me get this right , you are saying that Tilly is an old one eye ? what more like a cat on the prowl with its tail in the air ? This is not the Johnny Tillotson I remember , I am sure you guys are getting confused , I think you have the wrong Johnny on here . arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So let me get this right , you are saying that Tilly is an old one eye ? what more like a cat on the prowl with its tail in the air ? This is not the Johnny Tillotson I remember , I am sure you guys are getting confused , I think you have the wrong Johnny on here . arrdee.

[/quote]

Perhaps you are right.

I must admit when I asked Lapp if he thought city would get promoted and he replyed ''In dreams'' and then he said ''It''s Over''. I suddenly thought dark glasses.... Bloody Hell it''s Roy Orbison. [H]

I still can''t believe that I''ve shook hands with the great Johnny Tillotson and never asked him for an autograph !   [:(] [:''(]

[quote user="lappinitup"]I still can''t believe that I''ve shook hands with the great Johnny Tillotson and never asked him for an autograph !   [:(] [:''(][/quote]

You''ll get another chance at the next meet. [:D]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]I still can''t believe that I''ve shook hands with the great Johnny Tillotson and never asked him for an autograph !   [:(] [:''(][/quote]

You''ll get another chance at the next meet. [:D]

[/quote]

Well if Tilly starts shaking those hips again I am affraid "lapp" is going to become a quivering collapsed heap again , just like big Bessie my girlfriend at the time . I don''t honestly know how this situation came about , perhaps I liked them big in my early teens , but after she had trampled me a few times with her bulk , I must have changed my mind and when she pinned me to the floor with her stiletto heels that was the end of the affair for me . I did realise that I was in danger , just as poor old "lapp" is at this very moment , I know what "lapp" is going to be like when Tilly starts to sway those hips, slowly at the start and when Tilly reaches a crescendo with his hips gyrating like a tumble dryer poor old "lapp" is going to go berserk , I think this will be the end of "Lapp" as we all know him.[:(] arrdee.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Perhaps you are right.

I must admit when I asked Lapp if he thought city would get promoted and he replyed ''In dreams'' and then he said ''It''s Over''. I suddenly thought dark glasses.... Bloody Hell it''s Roy Orbison. [H]

[/quote]

Arrdee you swine !!!

Tonight in the pub quiz up came the question ''who sang poetry in motion'' and me being the music specialist instantly put down Johnny Tillot as you said he has  dropped the ''son'' from his name.

It was wrong it WAS Johnny Tillotson and we lost the quiz and a substantial sum of money by 2 points, I have been banned by my own team. [:@]

Unless they have got it wrong.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Perhaps you are right.

[/quote]

Arrdee you swine !!!

Tonight in the pub quiz up came the question ''who sang poetry in motion'' and me being the music specialist instantly put down Johnny Tillot as you said he has  dropped the ''son'' from his name.

It was wrong it WAS Johnny Tillotson and we lost the quiz and a substantial sum of money by 2 points, I have been banned by my own team. [:@]

Unless they have got it wrong.

[/quote]

It wasn''t me Wass , It was lapp, I say it was lapp, I am sure it was him , perhaps Tilly only user''s Tillotson as his stage name but it was lapp who made the mistake .I say it was lapp. arrdee.