Sign in to follow this  
NegativeVibes

Re: RUDD CRACKS JAW

Yes, I posted this yeasterday but it was removed, as I said some people are flame proof. I also hear Steer has a much better attitude and will be a better keeper. I also hear some of the Academy boys are already in training and getting ready for the new season, great to hear some of them have the right attitude.

Surely this would have been reported in the press especially the local press. Not saying this is true, but just wondered. The problem is, we can not stop them going out, regardless of what people say, but they should know they are in the public eye.

[quote user="birdman"]Yes, I posted this yeasterday but it was removed, as I said some people are flame proof. I also hear Steer has a much better attitude and will be a better keeper. I also hear some of the Academy boys are already in training and getting ready for the new season, great to hear some of them have the right attitude.[/quote]

its just a shame about your attitude mr.bexfield(patricks dad)

Well wide of the mark, but keep trying kennyd. If it makes you happy that you think I am Mr Bexfield sleep well. Sorry if I have upset someone at the academy for pointing out that one of the chosen ones is going to turn out like another academy product.

My boys used to play with Jed Steer years ago, playing for drayton. He was a big lad then and always looked a couple of years older than the rest of he boys. He used to play outfield quite a bit then as well as go in goal. Really nice to see that he is doing so well, and look forward to seeing him play for the first team.

Thugs and drunks dont make good footballers, they just bring shame on the club. Who are you to say I am not a fan just because I am sick of the younger players going out and getting in brawls. I bet you are one of the idiots that stood up and applauded Pattison off the field after he was drink driving, I wonder how many would have stood up if the Pr..t had killed someone, what a hero.

He''s a big lad is young Declan and at 18 I reckon is entitled to make the odd mistake(and learn from it). The club will deal with it.

What I don''t understand is the massive chip you have? Why keep posting it?

What is your problem with the kid(he is just a kid still)?

Dont want thugs representing my club, I would rather have someone with a better attitude like Steer, the club will deal with it as badly as they have dealt with the other drunks. Your right he is young and I hope someone steers him in the right direction, after watching the team for many, many years I am old fashioned and would rather see players making headlines for playing football call that a chip if you like.

[quote user="birdman"]Dont want thugs representing my club, I would rather have someone with a better attitude like Steer, the club will deal with it as badly as they have dealt with the other drunks. Your right he is young and I hope someone steers him in the right direction, after watching the team for many, many years I am old fashioned and would rather see players making headlines for playing football call that a chip if you like.[/quote]

Ummm, something about your attitude to the kid just doesn''t add up. Strange.

[quote user="birdman"]Dont want thugs representing my club, I would rather have someone with a better attitude like Steer, the club will deal with it as badly as they have dealt with the other drunks. Your right he is young and I hope someone steers him in the right direction, after watching the team for many, many years I am old fashioned and would rather see players making headlines for playing football call that a chip if you like.[/quote]

We can check this out with the East of England Ambulance Service if you care to give a rough date/week/month.

birdman you are not a fan of this club you are patrick bexfields dad sort your life out 

He runs up bowls....oh another wide Mr Martin, perhaps rudd can go to the same meetings as Chris...what do you think AA...GO BACK TO SLEEP

[quote user="birdman"]Thugs and drunks dont make good footballers, they just bring shame on the club. Who are you to say I am not a fan just because I am sick of the younger players going out and getting in brawls. I bet you are one of the idiots that stood up and applauded Pattison off the field after he was drink driving, I wonder how many would have stood up if the Pr..t had killed someone, what a hero.[/quote]

Ah! Now I can see where you''re coming from Birdman. A firm member of the ''holier than thou'' party.

Stones and glasshouses immediately come to mind.

How I wish i was as perfect as you

You can be, here is some guidence for you.

Respect other people

Know your limits with drink

Dont go around thinking you are better than the little people in the stands because you have been given a contract to play football.

I was brought up in a world where you respected others, from what I understand from people who witnessed the incident Rudd had an attitude of do you know who I am and he was totally out of his trolley coming out with comments about how much he earns and belittle others around him. Keep sticking up for players who are going to be in the papers for more than football.