Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Invitation to Euro 2008

Personally I''d like to see Latvia win like they did before

[IMG]http://i31.tinypic.com/314uyds.jpg[/IMG]

Rats....that was the Eurovision Song Contest!

Has any one noticed who the fouth team in Polands group is? Poland are going to have thier work cut out to overcome the old pals act of Austria and Germany especially as Austria v Germany is the very last game of the group phase,

I''ll support Poland for the goup B matches, their a good underdog team and Euzebiusz Smolarek is my ace in the hole for the fantasy football league

Austria are a very poor team though. Even allowing for home advantage i can only see them finishing bottom of the group, us or Croatia for the 2nd spot, Germany winners.Smolarek is a very good pick for fantasy football, he is our main goal scorer.

Just remember Spain 1982 world cup,both teams require a draw to qualify after shock german defeat to algeria, cue the most blatently fixed game of football ever played. With any luck,like you say hopefully Austria will be dead and buried and germany already qualified by the time their match rolls around,But if both or either need a point to qualify at the expense of croatia or poland, watch out.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]NOT BECAUSE HE IS POLISH, just because he calls every one gay, and tells us to F''off and pretends he dosnt know any english at all[/quote]does he???i think its just you....

Come on the germans, i do hate them, but i pulled them out of a hat between my family, the winner gets 50 smackers!

Ballack to set the competition alight!

Kuba - our most talented player has been injured in training, hamstring, out of the competition, very bad news.Replaced by Hertha Berlin playmaker Lukasz Piszczek, 23 year old, talented but not a patch on Kuba.Likely replacement for Kuba is Lobo who plays in Polish league, Personally I like him and think he is a great player, but a lot of Poles don''t think he is all that.Oh well, Im just looking forward to a good tournament, anyone else watching Czech Republic vs Switzerland tomorrow? 4:45 kick off i believe.My money is on the Czechs but a draw wouldn''t surprise as Czech Rep aren''t exceptional.

Me too, i picked them out of our work lucky dip. Was quite happy. They always seem to come good in big games. winner takes £160.

COME ON THE GERMANS. ( sorry )

[quote user="kick it off"]Kuba - our most talented player has been injured in training, hamstring, out of the competition, very bad news.

Replaced by Hertha Berlin playmaker Lukasz Piszczek, 23 year old, talented but not a patch on Kuba.

Likely replacement for Kuba is Lobo who plays in Polish league, Personally I like him and think he is a great player, but a lot of Poles don''t think he is all that.

Oh well, Im just looking forward to a good tournament, anyone else watching Czech Republic vs Switzerland tomorrow? 4:45 kick off i believe.

My money is on the Czechs but a draw wouldn''t surprise as Czech Rep aren''t exceptional.
[/quote]

yes i Am.. Come on Switzerland! 2-1 i think.. Degen and Frei to score :)

jas :)

Very glad i checked tv schedule - said poland game was a 20:45 kick off on the official website - actually 19:45 GMT.The excitement levels building now - Beenhakker''s pre-match press conference was very positive and quite funny too.Come on Poland, for once, please just pull one big result out the bag!!!Very unimpressed with Portugal today, despite ITV''s hilariously biased coverage, thought Turkey were OK, just clueless in the final third. However the Portugese 1st goal by Pepe was an absolute beauty, one of the best one two''s i''ve seen for a long time!!