Sign in to follow this  
Ncfc-Jack

Beckford ?

Norwich are leading the race to sign Leeds striker Jermaine Beckford but Ipswich, QPR and Reading are also interested. (Daily Star)

I Dont Personally Rate Him Myself ... What Do You Think ?

[quote user="JakkNcfc"]

This Is Todays News Mate

[/quote]#

yeah but your asking us what we think look on transfer talk where this should be you''ll already see about 3 threads on this

A few Leeds fans on their websites referred to him as an over achieving pub player, I can only base an opinion on him on the two games I saw on tele....................and he was poo!.

Mind you, we were saying the same thing about Chris Brown....[:S]

This is yesterdays news. Look in the transfers section and was also front page of pinkun. As its about a possible transfer it should be under that section!!!!!!!! It this that hard to understand?????

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

A few Leeds fans on their websites referred to him as an over achieving pub player, I can only base an opinion on him on the two games I saw on tele....................and he was poo!.

Mind you, we were saying the same thing about Chris Brown....[:S]

[/quote]

..and Cureton this season.

im not yet convinced about Beckford... he is apparently Related to Darren.. and there is a saying about the nut not falling too far from the tree.... Darren was a decent lower league goal scorer but wet himself when the ball went anywhere near him at Premier league level.

i have a feeling Jermaine might go the same way....

jas :)

[quote user="colneycanary"]This is yesterdays news. Look in the transfers section and was also front page of pinkun. As its about a possible transfer it should be under that section!!!!!!!! It this that hard to understand?????[/quote]

thankyou just what i was trying to tell the newby [:D]