Sign in to follow this  
olster

Solskjaer

I see in the paper today there is talk of him being sold or given a free what a signing that would be ? I know we probably stand no chance of getting him but ............

what does everyone else think?

I think we should try to get forlan on a year loan. Doesnt get in at united and will definately get goals!

I was about to lauch into a vitriolic response into the many reasons why this would be ludicrous. But I can''t think of any except wages.

The guy is still quality. But now he''s getting older he may only want 20k a week. (only!!!!!). The more I think about it the better it seems.

May be worth a scout Worthy.

For once I disagree with you DD. Parker really was a silly idea, and surely tounge in cheek from whoever suggested it. But Solskjaer is realistic as Man U don''t play him any more and he''s getting on a bit. But can still cut it I believe, a perfect time for a step down.

Bit of a move for him all the way from Mankland though.

My question would be his motivation - he could have got a regular game by signing for spurs a couple of seasons ago but turned that down too.

It is more likely than Scott Parker but not by much - but what does a phone call cost you to see if he is interested or what his wage demands are? We obviously made the call for HUx and no thought we had a hope of getting him on loan did we?

Forget Ole Gunnar, Leon is the future, he will be an absolute star in the Premier, get your money on for the Golden Boot, provided you get a decent each way price. He will be 100 - 1 at least.

Solksjaer is getting on, injury prone nowadays.

Lets consider players who will gel into the current blinding team spirit not ex big time charlies.

Some suggestions recently regarding new signings have been truly bizarre.

I agree peter but is class thinking and us fans doing a bit scouting or touting for players

Although don''t like the sound of delia''s comments on local teletext about the cash available to worthy

Fully agree about Leon... he could be a real goal machine, even in the Premiership. Just look at his record this season: ten goals from 19 games for Posh, then nine goals from 12 starts (plus six subs) with us.

His movement is excellent, he knows where to be and when to move. He poaches goals like Mark Robins did - and look what he helped us do! MLS

Why is it we''re always being linked with strikers? We''re ok up front maybe 1 more to be sure but the priority is strengthening the midfield and giving cover @ the back & possibly a backup keeper although I see no harm in sticking with Lewis as cover. It worked for Green!

The actual quote is that he''ll be given "small money in comparision to others".

Most of the media reported that as "small money".

If Chelsea go out and spend £125m again, then even £8m is going to be small. Remember too, that we can''t afford to spend big, even with promotion as we''re simply not in that league...